Unlimited Run Han In Carbonite (HIC) Set of cast greeblies for side/Volvo panels

Yes I still have greeblies aready cast. You can hit me with a PM. I just can’t do panels for now, no time to be in the shop!

Al

Hey guys,
I just retired the extra package @ 25$. I ran out of acrylic and won't order/offer those anymore.

I have 2 sets left of LED caps:

SET 1
2x reds, 3x opaque white and 1x orange (the missing orange will be sent as a translucent. I will throw a few more white caps in case you want to tint/paint them yourself with any method ..

SET 2
7x all opaque white to paint/tint.

I'll throw these set for free to anyone ordering a set of greeblies because they are just leftovers and mismatch. You can decide to use them or not.

And to be clear, I still have in stock and offer the greeblies, metal handles, stickers and machined parts. Panels are not in stock and take a longer time due to my very very limited time in the shop now!!

Last set of acrylic just shipped to Metz! I have LEDs left and everything else in stock.

As a general announcement, I will be clearing my stock of LEDs, handles, greeblies and stickers and be done with the runs. I can still cast until I don't have any resins left and that will be some time but as of now, these items are in limited quantity.

Who's next?

New molds are being redone as I write this! If all goes well, I'll be back at casting - when I can find time allows!

The plan right now is to clear all the resin I have and be done with offering runs .. but then, I've probably said that before and I still end up always with some gallons of resin magically appearing on the workbench! :)

If you're interested in these greeblies but you are not on the interest list in the first post, please post here so I can add you. As I get more parts cast, I'm contacting people in order of the list until I find someone ready to buy.

NOTE that I don't take money up front, so you get to order with a shipping address, I prepare your box and when all is ready to go, you pay for the goods along with actual shipping to your door!

Parts are cast and back in stock people! If you are into greeblies, machined parts, handles and stickers, hit me with a PM asap as they won't be for long! I have a few sets ready to go now!

NOTE Panels are NOT available for now.

Looks like people were just waiting on my call!

Only 4 sets of handles left. Will never have them after that.
4 more sets of greeblies went out .. I'll be running out of parts soon.
About 6 sets of stickers left. After those, I'm done with stickers as well!

Hit me with PMs for the interested.

I've had renewed interest in this, I still have all molds available for these as well!
Still casting them on demand, turn around time is a few days.

Note that I also have machined parts in stock as well!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back