Unlimited Run Han In Carbonite (HIC) Set of cast greeblies for side/Volvo panels

Thanks for the add Bigturc,

Is there any chance you could please shoot me some pictures of the handles up against a measuring ruler in MM so I can see if I can find anything over here to use. Just need to see the length/height approx thickness of them etc.

Just checking what other parts I need. I do already have the machined parts from you....unless you've updated them since my last purchase :)

*** UPDATE ***

Good news for people waiting on the greeblies. I will offer handles again since there's a waiting list and some people outside the country find them hard and very expansive to get as a stand alone item.

They should be here in about 2 weeks!
If you want them but it's not written in the first post, please let me know asap.

Small update guys-
Handles are on their way .. I should have them within 10 days!

I'm currently packing the 4 paid orders, if you want in, now is the time! I'll do a run to the post office in the next days!

faee4deb1a87b8d6eaa2d8429192fb7f.jpg

@Blind Voyeur & @wilson1138, your orders have shipped! Check the first post for tracking!

I have no more pending orders .. it's a good time to order your greeblies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey RPFers .. I've been silent for some time but I have a new kid on the block! :) I still have already available cast sets of greeblies, and I can easily dispatch them, it's the time to cast new sets that is very hard to find! Feel free to hit me in a PM with any questions!

Cheers, Al

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back