Unlimited Run Injection Molded Volvo side panels for HiC Han in Carbonite

Awesome. Pics?

I've got lots of u-clipa and other metal greeblies at custom3dstuff.com
No pics yet. I'm upgrading an Illusive HIC to the new panels. Planning to tackle it on my Christmas break. I'll surely post some after I'm done.

panel promo.png

This week only, 25% off panels.

View attachment 1452485

This week only, 25% off panels.

Thank you for the notification Zenix. Just out of curiosity, are all x8 of these panels identical? If yes, for an authentic HIC build, are they somehow populated with different greeblies to establish unique variations of the panels? Sorry for my lack of education.

Yes these panels are identical. I sell the greeblies, and a bunch of other things you need to make a complete HiC at my site.

Yes these panels are identical. I sell the greeblies, and a bunch of other things you need to make a complete HiC at my site.
Appreciate the update Zenix! I have been exploring a number of options you have on your website.

So I think i am starting to understand, based on all the unique various greeblies... you can take these same x8 base molds from the special here and create all the variations you need to create the 8 unique panels for the HIC?

It all depends on how accurate of a build you plan to pursue. Here's a list of everything you could possibly need to get it as perfect as possible.

Box kit - this is a 12 piece wooden kit that allows you to build the ~2.5'x7' wonky frame Han is encased in. It's got funky angles on purpose to match the screen used prop as well as perfect side cutouts for the control panels. This is the number one recommended purchase as it'll save you tons of time, even if you already are a skilled woodworker.

8 Side Panels - these are the 8 plastic parts that go on the sides of Han. They are injection molded Volvo dashboard panel replicas. You'll need eight of them, four per side. They get decorated with all sorts of components, decals and lights. Extensive work was done to recreate this perfectly and you won't find a more accurate or less expensive version.

Pre-cut Backings - This is almost considered a must buy if you get the panels from me. It's metal backings for the panels that fir perfectly and close over the windows in the panels, so you have a surface to attach the greeblies to.

Decal and window pack - This pack contains all the stickers you need, as well as the plastic for the window openings on the first panel (top right, by Han's left ear.) It has holes cut out for lights, sold elsewhere. Some people choose to build a second hero panel as alternate panel 5, (the one by Han's right ear, top left.) IF you plan on doing this, you should order two sets of this window pack.

Greeblies - Greeblies are little detail pieces that get put on the side panels. These are screws, rings, clips, discs, nipples etc. all that go on the sides of the prop. Meticulous research and recreation has gone into identifying and producing these components. If you're not as die hard as some, you might decorate the side panels however you like, but if you're dead-set on accuracy like many are in this hobby, you'll want to get these so you can have your prop be as close to the real thing as you can. We offer a master pack which comes with all the greeblies you need, which are around 100 metal greeblies and free plastic ones (as long as you remember to also add the free plastic greeblie pack ones to your cart) or you can pick and choose which ones you want. These metal greeblies include the 20 u-clips, nuts and bolts, 10 cups, 18 rings, 4 small tubes, 6 D-discs and metal grills. The plastic parts are the nipples, t-sliders, and several other plastic parts.

Display Base - This is totally optional but looks very cool. It's a wooden base kit to mount your HiC freestanding at a con, or just display it nicely by a wall. The base has a similar pattern to the Bespin freezing chamber, and comes with lights and diffuser material to get a very impressive glow.

Electronics for panel #1, #2, and #5 - I don't offer these parts.

Han himself - I don't offer these parts

It all depends on how accurate of a build you plan to pursue. Here's a list of everything you could possibly need to get it as perfect as possible.

Box kit - this is a 12 piece wooden kit that allows you to build the ~2.5'x7' wonky frame Han is encased in. It's got funky angles on purpose to match the screen used prop as well as perfect side cutouts for the control panels. This is the number one recommended purchase as it'll save you tons of time, even if you already are a skilled woodworker.

8 Side Panels - these are the 8 plastic parts that go on the sides of Han. They are injection molded Volvo dashboard panel replicas. You'll need eight of them, four per side. They get decorated with all sorts of components, decals and lights. Extensive work was done to recreate this perfectly and you won't find a more accurate or less expensive version.

Pre-cut Backings - This is almost considered a must buy if you get the panels from me. It's metal backings for the panels that fir perfectly and close over the windows in the panels, so you have a surface to attach the greeblies to.

Decal and window pack - This pack contains all the stickers you need, as well as the plastic for the window openings on the first panel (top right, by Han's left ear.) It has holes cut out for lights, sold elsewhere. Some people choose to build a second hero panel as alternate panel 5, (the one by Han's right ear, top left.) IF you plan on doing this, you should order two sets of this window pack.

Greeblies - Greeblies are little detail pieces that get put on the side panels. These are screws, rings, clips, discs, nipples etc. all that go on the sides of the prop. Meticulous research and recreation has gone into identifying and producing these components. If you're not as die hard as some, you might decorate the side panels however you like, but if you're dead-set on accuracy like many are in this hobby, you'll want to get these so you can have your prop be as close to the real thing as you can. We offer a master pack which comes with all the greeblies you need, which are around 100 metal greeblies and free plastic ones (as long as you remember to also add the free plastic greeblie pack ones to your cart) or you can pick and choose which ones you want. These metal greeblies include the 20 u-clips, nuts and bolts, 10 cups, 18 rings, 4 small tubes, 6 D-discs and metal grills. The plastic parts are the nipples, t-sliders, and several other plastic parts.

Display Base - This is totally optional but looks very cool. It's a wooden base kit to mount your HiC freestanding at a con, or just display it nicely by a wall. The base has a similar pattern to the Bespin freezing chamber, and comes with lights and diffuser material to get a very impressive glow.

Electronics for panel #1, #2, and #5 - I don't offer these parts.

Han himself - I don't offer these parts
Thank you for all of the detailed information above, I really appreciate that!

So of all the items above... just the x8 panels are a part of the May 4th special, correct?

I'm not crying... you're crying. This is outstanding and such a wonderful gift for the HIC community. You. Are. Amazing!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back