Done / Completed Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy) / RUN #2

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy) / RU

All orders caught up! Get your HIC machined parts!

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy) / RU

Still have them in stock! Order them while you can!

Hey RPFers .. I've been silent for some time but I have a new kid on the block! :) I still have plenty of machined sets, and I can easily dispatch them! Feel free to hit me in a PM with any questions!

Cheers, Al

As a general announcement, I will be clearing my current stock of HIC accessories and be done with it: machined parts, handles and stickers is what I have left and that will be it.

If you don't want to miss the boat or plan to build a HIC in the near future, get them now cause they will never be available again.

Yes they are in hand and ready to ship! I think there’s about 3-4 sets left at the 78$ price.

PM me your shipping info but it’s most likely 12$ Including tracking if you’re in the US.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back