Hamunaptra Map printed on papyrus

Xander

Hi guys,

In my Hamunaptra functionnal key i have a printed Hamunaptra map but seriously :angry...

I would like to have this map on a Papyrus :love, but i don't have scanner and i didn't find anything.

Can you help me guys?

Alex

To be authentic to (reality at least) it should be hand painted.
When ever I eventually get around to doing one that's what I intend to do.

You can buy a4 sheets of papyrus and print on them if your printer isn't too fussy.

Yep. That's exactly what I did.

Image, Papyrus, Printer. That's it. No special printer, just a run-of-the-mill-Canon.

key2.jpg

key3.jpg

Hello,
is there someone to share a hi res pic of the map : i'd like to paint (or print) mine.
Thank you

Guys, I'm sorry, but much as I may want to, I really can't share the image.

Thing is, the image was taken with my camera, from a map that I had bought from Tazvader. This one

wl20-979x663.jpg

If I publicly share the image I took, 'free for all style', it boils down to a form of recasting in my mind, which I will not do.

Sorry folks, but hope you understand my reason.

I have no problem sharing images, even if I paid for them (eg. the Grappa Bottle Label from 5th Element), but not this one, as it is a different matter.

Do a search through the forums, I believe I saw another one somewhere a while back.

@DavvVO Thanks my friend it's great !!!

@Alan: it's normal i understand no problem about that, thanks again to share your collection pictures :love

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back