Halloween 2010

Went out last night as Ironic Man.

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

the bf as ( an incomplete as of right now ) Hook

DSC05503.jpg

myself as a ( also incomplete as of right now ) WoW Succubus

DSC05505.jpg

and both of us night #2 where he busted out Jack in an attempt to win a contest ( beaten by my ex boyfriends parents in blackface. we got 2nd...2 tix to a Sabres game...and we don't like sports. At all. :( )

DSC05515.jpg

Wore Jack and Succubus again tonight. Were a HUGE hit...but didn't even get selected to ENTER the contest. Though a girl in a baggy white tshirt, black leggings and a clear garbage bag filled with balloons taped to her did...my guess was maybe that she was an implant??? That's seriously the best I can come up with.

This Halloween has completely destroyed my spirit. There are so few good costumes ( I think they're all on this board! haha ) and the kids don't even say trick or treat anymore!? What the heck? If people are going to write it off as an adult holiday, then I am busting out a REAL costume and going candy collecting. At least we all put effort in and deserve it!

A friend of mine is a professional photographer and graphic artist. He shot this one of me last night at a party at a photography studio, and then added his technique in Photoshop.

1070921746_u95NH-L.jpg

And here's a preview of next year's costume....

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

Last edited:
This Halloween has completely destroyed my spirit. There are so few good costumes ( I think they're all on this board! haha ) and the kids don't even say trick or treat anymore!? What the heck? If people are going to write it off as an adult holiday, then I am busting out a REAL costume and going candy collecting. At least we all put effort in and deserve it!

Same here....It didn't realy deystroy ALL of my spirit....but I agree...if you don't say Trick or treat at my door....I start throwing candy.

And ALL costume contests are rigged/stupid. I quit entering them.....

At the childrens parade here....a little black boy wore a jacket, black pants, and a dress shirt, and won first place as Michael Jackson. I about died when I found that he was in the paper for first place.

There was a kid dressed as friggen Buzz Lightyear who was a million times more awesome than church clothes Jackson.....Buzz was licking the inside of his helmet veiw screen...but still, he was awesome. :thumbsdown :cry

I had no time to make a costume for myself... too busy making costumes for others, so I was a thrown together Tony Stark. My Arc Reactor (read: LED light purchased at the dollar store) blew out after the first hour at a party. Then I was guy in a suit.

aelynn000/Jodo- Don't let the costume contests get you down. IMHO, those who deserve to win never do.

the bf as ( an incomplete as of right now ) Hook

DSC05503.jpg

myself as a ( also incomplete as of right now ) WoW Succubus

DSC05505.jpg

and both of us night #2 where he busted out Jack in an attempt to win a contest ( beaten by my ex boyfriends parents in blackface. we got 2nd...2 tix to a Sabres game...and we don't like sports. At all. :( )

DSC05515.jpg

Wore Jack and Succubus again tonight. Were a HUGE hit...but didn't even get selected to ENTER the contest. Though a girl in a baggy white tshirt, black leggings and a clear garbage bag filled with balloons taped to her did...my guess was maybe that she was an implant??? That's seriously the best I can come up with.

ok, i just have to ask... are those your real eyes, or are those contacts, becasue those are the bluest eyes EVER! :D

I went on the cheap "I-don't-want-to-sew-this-year" side for Halloween and made a Jurassic Park park ranger. The hat and pants are supposed to be green, but using work clothes made it a whole lot cheaper. Plus, add a photoshoot with my friend's jeep, and BAM! Awesome costume.

5106401456_48a70343ab_z.jpg

5105815249_9788a03899_z.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back