Halloween 2010

only if I could get pep files in a pdf format for the armor..... Helmet is done, ya need the shield pdf too... PLEASE! If any one could help out It would be greatly appreciated !!!

Dude, take it from someone who tried to pep that shield: DO NOT DO IT. It's big, it's flat, and card-stock is just too flimsy.

Also, if you have the pep files ready to print, I can save them as PDFs if you send them to me. Just toss a PM my way.

photoon20101029at1936.jpg

Went to the big Halloween party last night. I think my Marty McFly costume turned out pretty well.

I just got beat in a costume contest by my ex-boyfriends parents... who said they were going to cheer for us to win, louder than anyone else. I guess the betrayal aspect runs in the family.

/end rant.

In retrospect, Travis changed from Hook to Jack tonight... and Jack sparrow was mutinied, afterall...

Pics to come soon!

For originality and technicality we were the best there... they tried to rig it for us but when a couple of regular alcoholics show up with all the other regulars.... well... I guess I just need more friends. BLEGH. HATE contests by applause....

/REAL end of rant.

Me and my lady-friend tonight: More shenanigans will occur tomorrow
I made her Liz Swann over the past 3 weeks! (Not super accurate, and she's wearing my baldric... but otherwise great fun!)
69857_672021501933_57212392_36747270_4118637_n.jpg

Me as Uncle Fester Addams, my lovely wife as Grandmama Addams, and my daughter (who refused to be Wednesday Addams) as "Hungary" from the manga "Hetalia."

photo.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo08-53-34-186.jpg

here was our halloween.. well not just Halloween... myself as Elliott Salem and my room mate as Tyson Rios. we did the 40th day versions..(oh and a friend as a random disposable bad guy lol)
here are just a few pics from a con earlier this year.. the last pic is the new guns we are using.. always upgrading
IMG_0534-1.jpg

IMG_0515-1.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

Jacob and Juliet from Lost.

We walked the mall yesterday when our kids did trick or treating and had a few double takes and one person knew for sure who we were. But they were VERY comfortable, easy costumes and better than what we've done the last few years (nothing).

halloween1b.jpg
halloween1.jpg

Kids: I made the Aang for my son, (he did the Mohawk for the costume. Kid has dedication!) my sister bought my nieces costume...

halloween3.jpg

Zuko for my oldest - he had a swimming competition right after this so we decided not to spray his hair, lest he leave a trail of black in the water. :lol

halloween2.jpg

Lets see....

I did the Joker for school the 27th.
10-27-2010019A.jpg

Then I did a BSG marine the 28th.
10-28-2010005jpgA.jpg

The 29th and 30th I was the MH (NOT FRIGGEN WILLY WONKA) :
10-29-2010023jpgA.jpg

I'm doing nothing today on Halloween. No costume, not going out, nothing.

I'm actually working all day, 9am to 9pm. But I'm in Dallas and we have the Cowboys playing at noon, the Rangers in the World Series at 7, and it's Halloween so it's been a really slow day at work. I've gone the last 2 hours with no customers at all.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back