Half Mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

seviz

I am still waiting to buy a broken bio to really tell what size my half mask should be so what I have done so far is just a sloppy start just to get out of the door. If anyone has a broken/crappy bio they are looking to get rid of cheap hit me up. Its just going to be used to get a feel for the over all shape and size of my half mask.

I am using Wed Clay and this is where I am at after the first hour.

As you can see a very rough start but we all have to start somewhere. The crown of the head needs to be much bigger to start off with but I really need a bio to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

you should save up and get a nice Bio. then you will have it when you are done pulling out the cast.

seviz

Once the half mask is done I was going to use one cast and try to sculpt my own bio next.

seviz

My mask is still going to be a half mask but I decided to sculpt in some what of a face to help me with sculpting the sides. This is where I am at now. Need more clay. I am ordering a P1 bio from Hez I will use it to get the size right. Here I built up the dome of the head but the entire thing needs to be bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:

xdmray

i like the idea of only cutting out the nose mouth area. you might consider keeping a partial face. looks good so far. keep it up.

seviz

I think I might actually cast it with the face in tact and then cut it out once done and foamed.