guys why the hell can i not post any pics...

hellonearth

im sorry but ive always had trouble with this, for as long as ive been on here ive always had trouble getting pics up here. ive tried to make them smaller but even the smallest size on my cpu will not work!!! and it seems like there is no limit to how many pics you guys can put up, even big HUGE pics, please tell me what i have to do and why im so limited, PLEASE!!!

That happened to me alot so I made an account on Photo Bucket, it is alot easyer to put up pics that way. Once you upload the photos on to Photo Bucket then you can take the picture image code and paste it in to your message and the picture should be there once you mark it as an image. It should work that way. If not then you can just show us the URL and we can find it. Hope this helps.
YautjaSlayer

That happened to me alot so I made an account on Photo Bucket, it is alot easyer to put up pics that way. Once you upload the photos on to Photo Bucket then you can take the picture image code and paste it in to your message and the picture should be there once you mark it as an image. It should work that way. If not then you can just show us the URL and we can find it. Hope this helps.
YautjaSlayer
[/quote/]
thats awesome thanks! i have a photobucket account, but didn't even think of that, i havent been to there for a while... well then tomorrow i got a thing or two to put up o_O thanks again!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back