Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume 3

This is going to be an emotional rollercoaster.
I really like the new uniforms that align with the style of the fantastic Abnett and Lanning run. The increased Cosmo presence as teased in the recent Holiday Special is also promising.

I maybe wrong but the Guardians in their 2001 style spacesuits seem to land on an organic structure.
Could this be the beginning of the Cancer-verse?
Screenshot_20221202-075912.png

Last edited:
This is going to be an emotional rollercoaster.
I really like the new uniforms that align with the style of the fantastic Abnett and Lanning run. The increased Cosmo presence as teased in the recent Holiday Special is also promising.

I maybe wrong but the Guardians in their 2001 style spacesuits seem to land on an organic structure.
Could this be the beginning of the Cancer-verse?
View attachment 1643845

God I haven't remembered that in years. That sure seems like a good guess.

Obviously, I’m sold.

It looks like he’s gonna close this out strong! unlike some of the other Marvel directors, Gunn does it all… writes it, storyboards it… you know what you’re getting: a James Gunn film.

Oh and there’s an OTTER!?

“I will crush your head like a clam on my belly!”

Obviously, I’m sold.

It looks like he’s gonna close this out strong! unlike some of the other Marvel directors, Gunn does it all… writes it, storyboards it… you know what you’re getting: a James Gunn film.

Oh and there’s an OTTER!?

“I will crush your head like a clam on my belly!”

Can't tell Rocket's full story without her. I was thrilled to see her. This of course is comic lore below, movies change everything around.
I honestly was hoping for Rocket to have movies of his own to get around to this stuff, but maybe that is just expecting way too much.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back