Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume 3

Yeah... They should just calmly reason with a herd of stampeding animals cause they might not know that their stampeding could cause an issue for others.

LOL

Animals are like people... Just because they breathe & have sentience doesn't mean they have a right to continue either if doing so would harm Innocents.

With guns?

Less than lethal?

rtmKbtX.gif

Yeah... They should just calmly reason with a herd of stampeding animals cause they might not know that their stampeding could cause an issue for others.

I'm glad you agree.

Last edited:
I thought it seemed kind of ironic that a whole movie that is basically about helping animals ends with the new team about to wipe out a herd of stampeding animals.
It’s a weird one I can’t wrap my head around.

I’m of the ilk that I’m against animal cruelty and factory farming… especially the brutal cruel ones….

But I’m also realistic in that I def eat meat from there when no choice.

But growing up with hunters I understand having to cull animals… and the reasons for the most part

Was that scene to cover his ass? So no one comes out with “oh look! Mr loves animals supports the culling of wolves in BC!” from some tweet… or they have him tweeting a meal from “FILL YO MOUTH WITH MEAT!!” Chain restaurant?

I dunno.

Maybe rocket needed to be more like, “hey they’re an invasive species since Thanos brought back half their missing population and now we gotta cull… they ate 6 babies last week! Also they’re super into Young Adult novels and won’t shut up about their politics…..”

Tell us why they’re about to slaughter a heard after carrying all the animals off that ship….

7BF9CF2E-1412-4E56-8604-99928536F14F.jpeg

Maybe rocket needed to be more like, “hey they’re an invasive species since Thanos brought back half their missing population and now we gotta cull… they ate 6 babies last week! Also they’re super into Young Adult novels and won’t shut up about their politics…..”

Tell us why they’re about to slaughter a heard after carrying all the animals off that ship….
Given that it was just a simple end credit scene putting any sort of exposition in the scene would have been just a waste of time and pointless. The whole point of the scene was just to show us the new Guardians team and Rocket leading the team. It wasn't meant to be anything more than that, certainly not for deep philosophical debate or looking for any sort of deeper meaning. At its deepest, it might have been Disney throwing in something so that if they wanted to continue the Guardians franchise, even though they said that this was the last, it gives them a starting point storywise and probably to help gauge interest in a series of new Guardians movies with Rocket as the leader.

Well my ramble was more joking… point being that doing it in a quickie end credit scene leaves so little room for subtlety that the scene is just jarring.

Side note on gauging interest… I saw in a Q and A that the “Starlord will return” was tagged off an idea Gunn presented to them

So maybe Gunn doesn’t continue writing or directing them, but Starlord’s next may be off an idea he gave them?

Personally I wanna see a no powers Starlord movie that is just him versus his new step uncle.

Just arguing over their place in grandpas house.

I’m joking

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back