Green Goblin Sculpt

batmatrix

I plan on molding it in the next couple of days.

12491-front.jpg

12492-3-4.jpg

12494-3-4.jpg

Looks great, your oing to add more texture on it? , where did you bough your head for sculpt, ive been looking for one on ebay with no luck

Looks great, your oing to add more texture on it? , where did you bough your head for sculpt, ive been looking for one on ebay with no luck

I'm pretty satisfied with the texture it's got. As for the head I picked it up from the Monster Makers website a couple of years ago.

Deluxe Full Head Armature (Life-size) - Sculpting Armatures - SCULPTING & MOLDING - The Monster Makers

They're pretty affordable, and pretty high quality. The only downside I found to them is that I have a 23.5" head and they are around 21", but if you keep that in mind when you are sculpting it's not a huge issue.

wow looks amazing! cant wait to see the progress! I have been looking at monster makers myself and they do seem to be a really cheap option especially for their full mask kits! definitely a great investment! I do have a question for you though! when you mold this! As a wearable mask will it be able to move with your face?

wow looks amazing! cant wait to see the progress! I have been looking at monster makers myself and they do seem to be a really cheap option especially for their full mask kits! definitely a great investment! I do have a question for you though! when you mold this! As a wearable mask will it be able to move with your face?

Ha, hopefully.

It's been a little rainy and I work outside, but I hope to start the mold tonight.

And the molding has begun!

I didn't get as far as I wanted to tonight, but it's still progress. That's two layers of hydrostone.

I was gonna go to sleep, but then I figured who really needs to do that?

So I finished both sides of the mold and I hope to pull the first mask in the next couple of days. I want to give it time to really set up before I do a pull.

So in my late night haste I didn't apply enough vaseline to separate the two halves and they sorta fused into one big plaster mess, so this is gonna take some time to salvage.

For now, this is going on the back burner until I have more time. I have other projects that actually have deadlines that will be eating my attention. Stay tuned for those updates!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back