Green Goblin Costume Homemade for Comic Con [PIC HEAVY]

IMJM

Hello people, this is my 1st post after 2 year of joining. This is a full costume specially made for cosplaying @ Comic Con Mumbai. Also i secured 1st place and got golden ticket to Oz Con Australia in September this year and will debut another Comic Character which i will post soon.

All kinds of Feedback are Welcomed. :)

The pdo file i used for making the goblin-

Pepped it up-

Resin stage-

Added the fiberglass matt-

and coated it in white primer-

Then came in the bodyfiller stage. very time consuming and sometimes boring too. although i did it really really fast in 3 days! yes there were miror scratches left.

I wanted the green color to really glow out so i did a gold coat as base then sprayed on top fluorescent green. Was okay and did the job

Finally a lacquer coat . placed an alluminium black grill in the mouth and a draculla glow teeth

the inside was padded with foam

Suit Preparation-
The actual suit had a lot of small armour pieces which were attached to the front. I had to speed build all the patrts so didnt gave much details. for which i sculpted each part size in basic clay, then used Plaster of Paris for the mould, as POP dries it becomes hot and makes the clay easier to remove. after that i casted them in Resin and also used fiber glass for a few big ones

Green Goblin Suit parts

AND NOW THE COMPLETE SUIT AT THE CON!

Last edited:
Namaskar - welcome to the RPF :cool
Unfortunately,(on my end) the attachments do not seem to work.Can anyone else validate?

Try upload them as a picture by pressing the 3rd icon (picture frame with a tree in it) above the drawingboard screen,then choose whether you want to upload from your pc or from the internet.
If that doesn't work,use the 1st icon (globe with glasses) to redirect people to a link.Either one should work ;)

Same here

Yeah, I'm not seeing any of the attachments either..

Try upload them as a picture by pressing the 3rd icon (picture frame with a tree in it) above the drawingboard screen,then choose whether you want to upload from your pc or from the internet.
If that doesn't work,use the 1st icon (globe with glasses) to redirect people to a link.Either one should work ;)

I just uploaded them on photobucket and now the images seem to work. have a look:)

They work!! And what a lot of work went into it!
Awesome project and well done.I'm happy the Convention was a success as well :D:thumbsup

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back