Green Goblin 3D printed Helmet

CAIOCDK

Well, obviously I made this helmet to take to the cinema in December, the model is made by Do3d, I didn't change the size, I just cut it into 4 parts to distribute among my machines and started printing, in the finalization, metallic green automotive paint. and purple candy applied in a thin layer.

The lenses were a problem, unfortunately I couldn't give the "eyeball" look of the original helmet, so I made my lenses with acrylic, gold insulfilm and a honeycomb film on the back.

In fixing the back, I used neodymium magnets and inside a little foam for lining.
If anyone wants and can support me, my instagram is www.instagram.com/caiocdk
254475867_4555952151159600_1139890366863652129_n.jpg
_DSC9878.jpg
_DSC9876.jpg

nolafan33

Well, obviously I made this helmet to take to the cinema in December, the model is made by Do3d, I didn't change the size, I just cut it into 4 parts to distribute among my machines and started printing, in the finalization, metallic green automotive paint. and purple candy applied in a thin layer.

The lenses were a problem, unfortunately I couldn't give the "eyeball" look of the original helmet, so I made my lenses with acrylic, gold insulfilm and a honeycomb film on the back.

In fixing the back, I used neodymium magnets and inside a little foam for lining.
View attachment 1515327 View attachment 1515324 View attachment 1515325
That is awesome! I’ve been playing with the idea of wanting to print myself one

PhantomForge

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

View attachment 1515327 View attachment 1515324 View attachment 1515325
Awesome! Is this their first model or their second?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.