GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern! REDONE

Re: GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern 100% completed! page 2

Amazing job!!!! About as accurate as that gets.

Looking forward to seeing it complete,im very interested and excited about this

Dude that looks sickbossnasty!!!!! U have got to get it printed and take a lot of pictures!!!!!!

I have seen well, but there are some errors!

Last edited:
Re: GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern 100% completed! Ready for Print

The next step now is the lenses, i wanna make a little template for cut the pieces of stereo an make it.
Amazing-Spider-Man-2-Mask-Lens.jpg

Re: GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern 100% completed! Ready for Print

In this day i call the printer for the first print, so soon we see it sew!

This looks incredible my man. Congratulations on such a crisp, clean design.
So, I have a few questions (I guess anyone could answer) as I've never experienced making one of these suits before and I've been looking closely at this because I'd love to get a deadpool one and a spidey one maybe (I'm 6'2ft and very largely build, I'd probably suit Venom more :p )

1. How easy is it to get this scaled to my size and how would I go about making sure it is my size before getting it printed? (Obviously I do not want to waste a but load of money)

2. Everyone is talking about Puffy (I'm assuming this is a kind of paint on plastic that creates depth) How easy would it be to apply to this kind of stuff and what not?

3. If I am doing puffy then would the lines need to be beveled and embossed on your design? If not, would you be selling a design that has the lines without the bevel?

4. How easy is it to attach the lenses? People have talked about magnets to attach them but is there a more permanent method such as sewing them on.

Sorry I'm asking loads of questions. I'm just very intrigued by this whole design.
Cheers

Mike

This looks incredible my man. Congratulations on such a crisp, clean design.
So, I have a few questions (I guess anyone could answer) as I've never experienced making one of these suits before and I've been looking closely at this because I'd love to get a deadpool one and a spidey one maybe (I'm 6'2ft and very largely build, I'd probably suit Venom more :p )

1. How easy is it to get this scaled to my size and how would I go about making sure it is my size before getting it printed? (Obviously I do not want to waste a but load of money)

2. Everyone is talking about Puffy (I'm assuming this is a kind of paint on plastic that creates depth) How easy would it be to apply to this kind of stuff and what not?

3. If I am doing puffy then would the lines need to be beveled and embossed on your design? If not, would you be selling a design that has the lines without the bevel?

4. How easy is it to attach the lenses? People have talked about magnets to attach them but is there a more permanent method such as sewing them on.

Sorry I'm asking loads of questions. I'm just very intrigued by this whole design.
Cheers

Mike
Hy Mike, Don't worry i responde to your question:
1) Is not so harder, the only thing i most to do is go on photoshop and change the size (Thanks to taylor)
2)Well for the puff paint on this costume would be good if you puff the webs and the blue brick pattern, with this you can have a much more similar costume replica.
3)I don't think is necessary you can do it
4) For the lenses i use a simple way: Hot glue gun. If you have a piece of stereo you paste on the fabric and in the holes of the lenses for greater adherence to the fabric.

I hope this can help you

This thread makes me want to try a Spider-Man costume!

How are things going ? Still very excited by this project !

i still saw the same error on the chest area that i pointed you on the first page :/
awesome pattern though

Thankyou for the responses dude.
What kind of place could I get this printed?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back