GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern! REDONE

GrayFoxFlavio

Presentazione ASM 2.jpgAmazing 2 (32).pngAmazing 2 (31).png

Hello guys,
after my pattern of amazing spider man, i will try to make the costume from the second movie coming to 2014: it looks like Raimi costume but with little change
You can see in this images
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/02/hr_The_Amazing_Spider-Man_2_1-610x908.jpg

I already start but is a work in progress so if someone have a question, contact me ;) Here's a little photo of my job.

View attachment 147595

Last edited:
Re: GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern WIP

I Working on the pattern birck and the lenses, soon i show the progress of the suit

Last edited:

Nice start dude but there are a few things off from what I can see, not saying I am an expert as there are not many good shots of the new suit out there but from what I have seen, the colour is off (too bright), the front spiders top legs are actually merge into part of the web lines. The weblines look to much like the Rami suit in style of horizontal curve where these seem a little flatter, we have no really good shots of the back spider yet so we do not know what it looks like and there is no muscle shading on the new suit.

Nice start dude but there are a few things off from what I can see, not saying I am an expert as there are not many good shots of the new suit out there but from what I have seen, the colour is off (too bright), the front spiders top legs are actually merge into part of the web lines. The weblines look to much like the Rami suit in style of horizontal curve where these seem a little flatter, we have no really good shots of the back spider yet so we do not know what it looks like and there is no muscle shading on the new suit.

Oh ok! Thanks for your reply, any adevice is acepted for make a good pattern ;)
I do a search in google for reference, i think i know what i do!

Last edited:

Little update, i working on the line web and the pattern for now i use the honey comb and i change the color based on the picture int first post.
I have much more work to do but i wanna give my best for do it!

i think you got the "double web" wrong. You put the one on each side over the front spider
But it seems to be just in the middle over the spider
The-Amazing-Spider-Man-2-Photo-Costume.jpg

i think you got the "double web" wrong. You put the one on each side over the front spider
But it seems to be just in the middle over the spider
The-Amazing-Spider-Man-2-Photo-Costume.jpg

Like i said before i have much job to do, anyway thanks

Last edited:

I done the symbol the web and the brick pattern, now i'm going to do the rest

Last edited:
Re: GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern WIP Leg web made!

Update: i made the webs of the leg! now i must do the mask and the hand, soon i show the rest and the first attemp of the lenses

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back