GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern! REDONE

Re: GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern! PRINT DONE!

Hey guys i done a photo of the print, now is on the way for sew. CIMG2979.JPGCIMG2980.JPGCIMG2981.JPG

For everyone want a print i open a thread on the junkard go there.

posted on this thread, I want to see more photos and updates on this.

looks good.

Hi awesome job on this but the colours of the suit look a little too faded to me. is the suit just a bit tight or do they need to be a bit darker?

How do you size a pattern when you get it printed? Do you size it in photoshop and just send the file?

Hi awesome job on this but the colours of the suit look a little too faded to me. is the suit just a bit tight or do they need to be a bit darker?
i use the color in the picture i found on internet, of course i can make more darker but i prefer like this
How do you size a pattern when you get it printed? Do you size it in photoshop and just send the file?
I size it on photoshop then i send it, taylormcmanus give me some advice for make it at my size or other size.

Thats what I wanted to know, now I feel less uneasy to get one of my pattern printed.

Hey guys, i decided to sell my file, so if are intrested you can find in my thread on the junkard.

Ok guys i finilay redone the pattern and this is the result! I said thanks to kenlandrum for the muscle shade.

Amazing 2 (31).pngAmazing 2 (32).png

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back