Grail diary questions and support thread

The above drawing is only an INSERT in the original hero prop. It was never shown on film though. Instead one of the B-props was used for the "Leap from the Lion's Head" shot with a 2-page spread added (which was not actually a drawing, but a photocopy of the Grail Knight Painting prop with additional pencil notes and sketches added on top).

As for Club Obi Wan, it definitely is the best resource for GD information. I'll PM you more about it to see if we can get your account up and running.

I'm starting completely over with this making the journal and handwriting it. I thought I was on the right track before however I kept researching as I went and decided I wasn't happy with the path I was on. I went story version before but this will be full blown hero now. I also purchased my blank journal off etsy. Not this time . Hand made by me all the way

Last edited:
Ok, may sound like a silly question but this has to do with the page order. This is a quick cut n paste only to clear up my inquiry

1: "The Grail is flooded"
2: "There is an anonymous account"
3: "Tibetan skull..."
4: "In the Queste"
5: Omphalos
6: Lancelot approaching the Grail
7: Prestor John
8/9: 1905 Tabora Map (2 Page CENTERFOLD)
10: "For here we have..."

So 8 and 9 is a 2 page centerfold but if 1 starts on the left leaving the very 1rst page of the diary blank, 8 and 9 will not be side by side.

I am guessing that page 1 will be on the right and not leave any pages blank at the diary beginning. To help with my question, I used a blank journal for example.. Top or bottom picture is correct?
FEB3CAE7-CE7B-4332-95B9-50FA7C72757B.jpeg
66C7B020-A90A-46AE-976A-554B379136CF.jpeg

The bottom picture is correct. The odd numbered pages will always be on the right and the even ones will be on the left.
But this is what's really confusing me. If we go that way, then the other pages from your page order will fall out of place.

Examples.
From the page order thread these are all maps that take up left and right pages so they're side by side. If I use the 1rst page by itself, these will no longer line up.

General question for all that may know the answer.

The official licensed books such as The Best of Lucas Archives, The Greatest Adventures Of Indiana Jones, Indiana Jones Ultimate Guide..

How accurate are they?

I'm not sure what you're asking. Pages 15/16 do NOT face each other. If you're using my page order list from COW, page 14/15 face each other and then page 16 would face page 1 of the next signature.

As for the official books, it depends on what you mean as far as "accurate". Most of them have a mixture of accurate and inaccurate information, so use them cautiously. If you have specific questions about the contents, I'll help where I can.

Just finished sewing my signatures together. All clamped up , glued and drying. Next up is the cover. Once I finish the book, I will start writing away.

Attachments

• A9367401-7066-49B6-8F5B-7DB6FF394E3C.jpeg
    A9367401-7066-49B6-8F5B-7DB6FF394E3C.jpeg
    896.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 05964131-E474-41AF-8646-EDF4AA77860D.jpeg
    05964131-E474-41AF-8646-EDF4AA77860D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
  • 21349813-D608-4D0D-8681-F28B5E6236E2.jpeg
    21349813-D608-4D0D-8681-F28B5E6236E2.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
  • B896C0ED-8445-42EC-A18A-BA8F855FE038.jpeg
    B896C0ED-8445-42EC-A18A-BA8F855FE038.jpeg
    1,014.2 KB · Views: 62
  • EC91F454-C90E-4F31-A1ED-16605268016E.jpeg
    EC91F454-C90E-4F31-A1ED-16605268016E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
  • B1797CE7-4678-43DE-A02B-382DFB2CA9EC.jpeg
    B1797CE7-4678-43DE-A02B-382DFB2CA9EC.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
I only posted my book progress to show I am about to begin putting my pages together to begin copying them into the book using carbon paper and pencil to cover over with ink.

Im having issues with alignment though.
I'm not sure what you're asking. Pages 15/16 do NOT face each other. If you're using my page order list from COW, page 14/15 face each other and then page 16 would face page 1 of the next signature.

As for the official books, it depends on what you mean as far as "accurate". Most of them have a mixture of accurate and inaccurate information, so use them cautiously. If you have specific questions about the contents, I'll help where I can.
Yes I am using your line up on COW and 15 ,16 are a map and are clearly side by side (going off the full numbered list of diary photos. The numbers arent matching up with the signature orders though). If 15 and 14 face each other ,then the other half of the map being page 16 will have to flip the page to see 2nd half of map.

Last edited:
You're talking about the page order posted here? Club Obi Wan - Login

Page 15 is the Flemish Crucifixion Mandala (on the right page) and on the back side of this (the left side of the next spread, and the last page of this signature) is page 16, an all text page starting with "The path of the Grail..."

Yes, I just re read the page and its starting to make sense. The order is actually under the picture lay outs. I let my brain get in the way:rolleyes:

I'm missing a handful of pages. Mainly the written ones without images. Can someone kindly share them with me. You can even water mark them or any other method to secure these if you want. I'm going to hand write this anyway and not print.

HERO not story version. If you go off the COW site there is a list of pages. I know 1 , 2 for sure -I'm missing a total of 15 pages .

Thank you in advance
Kevin :)

I can really use some help here.
Zen and Cow are great however, there's a lot of dead links.

I mainly need text. I can make out the design and spread of the text itself however it's so small, I can't read it. I'm down to 15 pages missing.
once I get the info, I can begin making my pages to copy into my book and then begin the handwriting and drawing over the carbon copies.

I want to use the 2-page spread for the leap of faith even though It's not considered a Hero version. How much different is the B version compared to the Hero?

The B-version of the leap is an actual drawing, while the hero two-page spread is just a photocopy of the Grail Knight Painting with additional text and pencil sketches added. They are VERY different.

The B-version of the leap is an actual drawing, while the hero two-page spread is just a photocopy of the Grail Knight Painting with additional text and pencil sketches added. They are VERY different.
Cool.
I do have a copy of the hero version-sketch with text.
I really like that page and want to incorporate it even though its not on the list or page order on COW.

still trying to find text though. Kinda hit the wall without it. Most of my 15 missing pages are text pages. Is there a link that has the text

Follow up, again, the links are dead.
most of the entries last action was 2021.

can someone here please help me find where I can read the text for the hero pages. I am looking everywhere I can.
ZEN --NO
COW -- NO (but I did post a request asking for help)
please check the links before repeating the same info on where to go. old info, dead pages.

I cannot find pages to get started on the hero version.
I have most but am missing 10 Most of which are the text pages. I know there is a webpage that has the full story version printed out, Is there one for the hero version. please, I'm completely stuck without them.

I'm not trying to be lazy or get free info so I can print it out. I'm handwriting this diary. I just need to see legible details and I can take it from there.
missing pages
- There is an anonymous account
Lancelot approaching the Grail
- For here we have
-A fountain with marble
-When the Grail passed
-Window/Melchizadek
- Dead Sea (left)
: Arabia Map (left)
: Arabia Map (right)
: Knight Rubbing (Maltese Symbol) - Defender of the Faith
: The path of the Grail - Rock Slide

Please and Thank You in advance

Last edited:
Just finished sewing my signatures together. All clamped up , glued and drying. Next up is the cover. Once I finish the book, I will start writing away.
Hi Kevin,

I'm starting collecting materials to start my diary, but I'm struggling with the paper, I'm wondering what you're using in your case.

Thanks,

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back