Grail diary questions and support thread

Hi Kevin,

I'm starting collecting materials to start my diary, but I'm struggling with the paper, I'm wondering what you're using in your case.

Thanks,

scroll down to see Indy Magnoli post right after mine.. He makes these so I used what he recommended here

scroll down to see Indy Magnoli post right after mine.. He makes these so I used what he recommended here
Thanks a lot!

I keep getting locked out of COW for forgetting my password or the password goes to an autofill and it's wrong so out I go Again. :lol: I use the forgot password, but they never get back to me so, oops on my part.

Anyway, I'm probably just going to try to finish this here. I'm very close and I have most of inserts but need help with sizing. Where might I find the correct dimensions for these inserts, please??

If you have them but are afraid of someone stealing them, I just need the sizes in inches or pixels.

Thank you in advance.

OK, so I am getting the dimensions.

New question. Paper quality. I'm sure different types of paper is needed. I read through most of the insert topics without results for paper used.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back