Graflex "A New Hope" Build

You could try and post a WTB in the Junkyard section for that scope ... just start a seperate thread for a blaster build, please :)

Chaim

Okay, I've just purchased my 2nd Graflex, along with the requisite parts to complete. This build will NOT have an original TI calculator bubble set, but instead, I will opt for the ESB circuit board. I've also decided to build a Vader ANH saber, but on a Heiland (because I can't find an MPP). I've also begun the process of building a storm-trooper blaster. Although I happen to be Class III Machinegun dealer as part of my business, I opted to pass on buying a real Sterling MK4 and opted instead for an all metal airsoft replica (which I will distress paint). I'm on the hunt for an M38 Tank scope, and already bought the correct vintage "counter" for the add on to the blaster. I guess you could say I'm hooked on this prop stuff! Ugh!

For the E-11 scope you need to be looking for M38, M40 or M19. You can also use a M38A2 if filling and covering the middle ridge. From time to time you can find scopes for sale on FISD.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back