Golden Gun

great work! the video is actually nice to see, I usually don't really watch videos but there you can really see the real gold and the gun really looks super realistic.(y)
congrats again. I'm super jealous but probably don't have the money to afford one.

it's pretty impressive. the mechanisms are quite complex, I wonder how you managed all that (y)

I am working on it for a while, and you don't know how much I had to make a simple version so I can sell it.I had to reduce the parts, make thick details, and simple mechanism only.
The personal design, my real project, is much more complicated, but it makes 2 times the printed stuff is just not good enough to match my desire, too rough, off shaped, it would need a much more elaborated process to get a working design, I am thinking about it.

Love that it was just a pen and a lighter in the film. Very interesting and your work is fantastic.

Next step is to buy a printer and make the gun by myself.if all is ok I will be able to increase quality, finish resin parts before casting from brass.

OK, bought a printer, it's not ok.
Already sold it and trying to find a way to get all ok...
I found several interesting press pictures for the collection, will share once I get them in hand.
What is interesting is they are close to existing well known photographies.
2 of them are identical to movie stills used in 1974, but a bit bigger and closer, both look original, other are different angle, or a few seconds before or after the well known shots were taken.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back