Godzilla vs Kong

Some people are claiming (perhaps tongue-in-cheek?) that this is Gamera approaching in the background:

Kong.jpg

IF...& I do mean IF MG were to appear in this movie, I've heard that the groundwork was laid in the first & last movie.

If I can find how to do spoiler tags, (I know I'm am idiot) I'll share what I heard here.

I can't wait. They mention in the trailer that something is driving Godzilla crazy making him evil. Wonder if it's MecaG!

That was the central plot point of the 2002 Godzilla X MechaGodzilla (Godzilla Against MechaGodzilla) and its sequel Godzilla: Tokyo SOS. In those films the Kiryu MechaGodzilla was built on the bones of the original '54 Goji and even used his DNA for its DNA Computer, which caused issues with Goji and Mothra. Perhaps given the themes and plot points of Balance that were central to Skull Island KotM, something similar might happen here with a MechaGodzilla built around the remains of a previous Godzilla throwing off that balance and driving Goji crazy, which puts him in conflict with Kong, until they both team up against MechaG?

I'm hearing that the head recovered at the end of King of Monsters will be combined with the skeleton that was found in the first Godzilla as the framework to construct MechaGodzilla.

As an additional possible spoiler, there's a kid's board book on Amazon that was suggested to me because of stuff I've bought for my grandson. It's titled GODZILLA VS KONG , FRIENDS MAY FIGHT BUT THEY ALWAYS MAKE UP.

ONE... WILL... FALL

Of course Kong's going to fall. That guy dies in almost every movie.
:)
so far in this series I don’t think Kong has been ‘King‘ Kong....yet. If you beat/team up with the King of the monsters....in whatever not really dead or truly beaten sort of way they devise to send Godzilla back to sleep for the next year or two, we get a new heavyweight champ.

I guess I have to catch up on these movies. That looks like exactly the kind of dumb fun I want to see.

I recently went on a but of a Kaiju binge and watched Skull Island, Godzilla, King of the monsters. Worth seeing for the fights alone. Skull Island is my favorite.

I went ahead and watched both Pacific Rim movies aswell. Cool fights there aswell.

Trailer 2. Not sure why it’s in this weird format, but I can’t find a standard format. I’m guessing it was released on Instagram or Facebook or whatever.

While 2014 and 2019 Godzilla was an improvement on 1986 Godzilla, for me, the 2016 Shin Godzilla is the most awesomely horrific and original creature design to date. It's hard for me to get hyped about any other version of Godzilla since then.

While 2014 and 2019 Godzilla was an improvement on 1986 Godzilla, for me, the 2016 Shin Godzilla is the most awesomely horrific and original creature design to date. It's hard for me to get hyped about any other version of Godzilla since then.
Shin Godzilla was great in every way. I wish we would've gotten a sequel. Hollywood has gotten better since "Zilla" '98 but they still got a way to go to get as good at it as the Japanese.

I agree about the design except for the T-rex arms. That and the split jaw were my only complaints about it. The "fusion core" red under his sort of exoskeleton skin was pretty cool.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back