Gladiator Inspired Gladius!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DanLArt

It's 85mm long and I made out of 14k yellow Gold and domestic water buffalo horn and bone. I'm a jeweler and these miniature swords are my person (on the side) projects.

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Neat. How many have you made, and from what other films? How are they displayed?

DanLArt

Well this is the only one that I have made specifically inspired from a movie. I have made 22 miniature knives/swords and most of them have a loop so that they can be worn as a pendant. A few of my customers simply like them as miniature knives which they display on their own. I've sold 18 out of the 22 I've made. I have this gladius listed on etsy for $1,700.