gizmo mogwai's 2.0 the new batch

kryptoboy1

hey everyone... after my first attempt at making my own gizmo out of latex... i have started work on resculpting gizmo and am also working on all 4 other mogwai's... this time i am going to make resin statues... some of you had interest in getting some off me but did not like the fact that they where latex... so this time they will be hard plastic with fur over top... so far i have sculpted up gizmos head and spikes head all my scuples will be based of the second film .. i hope i can do them justice lol:confused... still have some detailing to do on the to faces.. sorry for the bad pics need new camera

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

Last edited:
Re: gizmo mogwai's 2.0

For God's sakes don't let them get into that Mikes Lemonade after midnight! ;)

hey everyone .... just a small update. shaping out the body . i would like to get my gizmo and mogwai's as close to the second movie as possible so if anyone has any suggestions.. or think something doesnt look right please dont be afraid to let me know :)... im really trying to do them right lol

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

hey everyone.. good friend matt on here told me my gizmo could loose a little weight... sooo... ive been having him run laps around the room lol ....

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

hey all.. sorry its been a while since i have posted everything... but a buddy has been pushing me to get these guys done. so that he can et his hands on a set lol... so hopefully i will have them done by the end of the month.. just need to finish up on the hands and feet..

here are some pics with a better camera..
DSC03564.jpg

DSC03563.jpg

hey everyone... go some more work done on my mogwais.. almost done now just need a little more refining then i will start to mold them... let me know what you thing or if you see something i should fix .. lol because once they get molded then i cant fix them lol

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

hey every one... finally got some progress on my gizmo i molded up the head and casted a copy... the copy didnt come out to great so im using it to play around with to get the paint job on it looking good... well here he is

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back