Give Away Contest Over and Done

wow ive just seen this thread and well yes please id like to be in the competition. wow what a nice gesture of all those putting into the prize. wish i was in a position to do the same but hey lets hope it all goes to someone who deserves it.
so just incase my yes was missesd.......

yes..............please

great idea pal , and very generous :lol:
didn't see any where if you could send to the uk but if so..
yes.
thanks.
i dont think i have 15 posts should be real close and will have by tonight so yes to tomoz
im excited now.. lol

Giggidy giggidy alright !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow that's frickin awsome!! everyone here on the lair is great but holy crap..... this is the coolest thing i've ever heard of....... kodos to you...........

dude thats awsome like so many others have said the generosity is astounding and my two cents is give everyone a chance and just do the number raffle and i would maybe put out a post to see if anyone else is willing to join you and offer up some stuff and maybe see if the lair will sponser and make it more official

and that would be a yesssssss from me

Whoever wins will be VERY happy, Scott does great work.

I would throw my name in, but I've already got a mask and Scott did a kickass job of painting it.

yes!

Hunters Lair Give Aways

Here what it looks like base coated:
2007_1107_093830.jpg.gif

Biohunter76 is throwing in a item. He has a raw Rare DB TMNT mask. This item will be drawn off as well.
I mask looks like this:
2006_0213_200229AA.jpg

Blk n Blu Dream is throwing these pred feet. These feet will be also on a separate pull for the bowl.
feet002.jpg.gif

Your odds of winning something is becoming greater.

All those that want to be in the contest post a reply with just yes. Each name will get a number I will have a online drawing and what ever number is picked will be the winner. You must have at least 15 post under your belt and be a active member of the lair. I will see if Dan will check to see if a person is using two or more log on names ( No one likes a cheater). We can do the drawing live on stickam on the date and time set. You do not need a camera or an account to veiw the drawing.

[URL="http://player.stickam.com/stickamPlayer/174077689-3057912"]http://player.stickam.com/stickamPlayer/174077689-3057912[/URL]
The Drawing will be on the 8th of Dec at 7:00 PM Cali time (central is 9:00) (eastern is 10:00)

Here are the numbers so far:

1 hunter's prey
2 wraslor
3 Master hobbs
4 Headdragon
5 Kwalsh000
6 Skullsplitter
7 Warped FX
8 Sand Scout
9 Depredador1997
10 The one and only
11 Mumbaki
12 roninpred
13 cabbie
14 predatrhuntr
15 biohunter76
16 Smutly73
17 tim023
18 Teror
19 Ice
20 Brandon
21 drigan
22 phara0h1
23 Ghost in the shell
24 Macguyver
25 Yautjafanboy
26 dark hunter
27 Anubis

Last edited by a moderator:
If one would win one item, would he still be eligible for the other two?

Also, what size foot/shoe would the pred feet fit? I wear a size 10 US

YES

Hunters Lair Give Aways

Here what it looks like base coated:
2007_1107_093830.jpg.gif

Biohunter76 is throwing in a item. He has a raw Rare DB TMNT mask. This item will be drawn off as well.
I mask looks like this:
2006_0213_200229AA.jpg

Blk n Blu Dream is throwing these pred feet. These feet will be also on a separate pull for the bowl.
feet002.jpg.gif

DangerDavey is offering up a ANCIENT HUNTER Predator mask.
8d8f_1.jpg.gif

Your odds of winning something is becoming greater.

All those that want to be in the contest post a reply with just yes. Each name will get a number I will have a online drawing and what ever number is picked will be the winner. You must have at least 15 post under your belt and be a active member of the lair. I will see if Dan will check to see if a person is using two or more log on names ( No one likes a cheater). We can do the drawing live on stickam on the date and time set. You do not need a camera or an account to veiw the drawing.

[URL="http://player.stickam.com/stickamPlayer/174077689-3057912"]http://player.stickam.com/stickamPlayer/174077689-3057912[/URL]
The Drawing will be on the 8th of Dec at 7:00 PM Cali time (central is 9:00) (eastern is 10:00)

Here are the numbers so far:

1 hunter's prey
2 wraslor
3 Master hobbs
4 Headdragon
5 Kwalsh000
6 Skullsplitter
7 Warped FX
8 Sand Scout
9 Depredador1997
10 The one and only
11 Mumbaki
12 roninpred
13 cabbie
14 predatrhuntr
15 biohunter76
16 Smutly73
17 tim023
18 Teror
19 Ice
20 Brandon
21 drigan
22 phara0h1
23 Ghost in the shell
24 Macguyver
25 Yautjafanboy
26 dark hunter
27 Anubis
28 hawklinghtwing
29 DangerDavey
30 Dacacheman

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back