Give Away Contest Over and Done

Awsome!! Even if i don't win anything thanks to everyone who entered stuff and those who are helping out. Your definitly gonna make some one happy this christmas

Man this is getting exciting. thanks too all the members that is putting stuff in the "pot" and making some of us new guys a great way of getting started in this great hobby.

Man, I wish I ahd been doing this long enough to offer something. I have nothing. I will say that this shows the fellowship of this site and commuinity. Being a martial arts teacher community is a big thing and to me this idea rocks so hard. All I can really say is that I am glad that I foud a bpard that is more about helping people out than flaming. My name has been entered but I jsut wanted to say thanks to all who offer something. Also good luck to all who enter. LOL and have a christmas maybe early lol.

Wow, that's a nice idea! I like it and would like to contribute something. Sadly I can't give you any movieprops but if someone would want to receive some inkdrawings I did you may add them to the "give away" pile :lol: (photo beneath are the actual drawings)

100_0946_small.jpg

[quote name='hunter's prey' post='48609' date='Nov 13 2007, 05:22 PM']I just thought of somethign else:

would the winner have to pay for shipping, or is that included?[/quote]

LOL. Does it matter!

Can see it now... SWEET I WON.. DAMN i have to pay shipping... 2 mins later {on meber buy/sale forum} sweet painted head for sale i cant afford shipping. :lol:

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back