Give Away Contest Over and Done

OOOh what a great idea, if only lady luck would put a new skin my way. My own has just about reached the end of the road and no workshop anymore to make a new one.
Defo YES for me.

I'll add a set of unpainted hands to the pot, i would offer more but i'm getting married in three weeks and just don't have the time
IMG_0004-2.jpg

Wow you guys are great offering up this great goodies to the members on the lair like this.

Sorry about the cut off, but I had to make some kind of cut off. Not saying you wont be active members but alot of people just jump in for the free stuff and never come back.

Here is just an example of what Im offering up. Body netting, guills, two earth magnets (mask to bio), some necklace goodies (beads, bones, hemp), misc leather accent stuff, and some large velcro. Not pictured is the Ruffkin blades, patch work leather pieces, and @ 100+ feet of backer rod. Kind of a Predator starter kit. There will be more pieces than pictured.

DSCN8264.jpg

Wow! There's almost a complete (naked) pred now!

Very cool!

But, if you were to put all these great pieces together as one costume, that would also mean it'd have two full predator heads! Now THAT would be quite a new & incredibly original, yet twisted lookin' predator...and I'll leave it to your own imagination as to where the TMNT head would go! ;) ;)

TMI's choice to limit this contest to those who were members prior to this month is fair & also a well made decision.
Nothing against any newbie's, but I'm happy to hear it...but thats mostly cuz it increases my chances of winning any one of these incredible pieces!

I also wanted to offer up my deepest thanks to all of you here who've been so incredibly generous to donate all these really awesome items for this! A few lucky people are surely going to be very happy this holiday season because of you! :p

Very cool!

But, if you were to put all these great pieces together as one costume, that would also mean it'd have two full predator heads! Now THAT would be quite a new & incredibly original, yet twisted lookin' predator...and I'll leave it to your own imagination as to where the TMNT head would go! :p ;)

The TMNT head is the bio silly!

I don't want people to think I'm cheating so I'm using this free web random number picker. So on my stickam screen you will see the page linked below to see each drawing.
Here is the link:
Game picker

I was think of making the drawing this month instead of next month. Would the weekend or the week be better for everyone to be in the Lairs Chat Room and watching the drawing on stickam? If there is a better time for this of the day we can work that out as well.

screencap.jpg.gif

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back