Girl Robot Prop full size

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kermet

Sr Member
Okay guys here are a few pics of Amie showing off and caught it on camera, Yep Thanks and Enjoy
20201028_082402.jpg
20201028_082404.jpg
20201028_082424.jpg
20201028_082427.jpg
20201028_082431.jpg
A brand new 9 volt does wonders as said some cool pics coming Amie is Here! Chilling Close! and Chloe is coming! close More to come here soon, and Thanks A Bunch To All

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kermet

Sr Member
She seems happy, everyone loved her and thought she was cool. kids was amazed at her. I went in a store for a sec and came out to a crowd around my car everyone had questions, I was happy to answer. Once again Thanks to all RPF friends who tagged along as well as you George was with this build every step. Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.