Ghoul Hunter Body Armor: Design-N-Build

awesome! that sheath looks killer!

hey mike how wide and tall is the back pack? will you be able to make it so it can be trimmed down for smaller guys? like, just make some lines that would allow for a cut down without interrupting the design? if not no worries. very anxiously waiting to see more!

Its not that big no more than 40cm wide and it supposed to just reach the bottom of your ribcage area. This pack is designed to be able to cut in the middle
split into single carry sheaths and still work with straps. after I'm done I'll take pics of all available options. Just need help molding stuff in my studio
which is taking away my sculpting time! Damn!!!!1

holy crap this stuff is awsome!

i can draw really good but i would never be able to
bring it to life as a real prop like you. (not yet annyways)

great stuff man i love it. cant wait to see it done!!!

Uratz said:
Ghoul Latex Boot Test Cast

My First Latex cast that's a boot size. The weather's been cold and wet and I ran out of patience. This wasn't as thick as I wanted but it came out pretty good.
The latex is a bit soft. I may either get another batch that's harder or just mix fiberglass to give it some stiffness. I'm gonna try that out on the next casting.

Ghoul_Latex_Boot_Test_Cast_by_MichaelLoh.jpg
what latex did you use for making the costume

Ghoul_Latex_Boot_Test_Cast_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

OmegaSimmons123 said:
what latex did you use for making the costume
Its a special formula I concocted now I have perfected the formula to different levels of flexibility.
Like this Croods croc skin Dress:

_dsc4079_by_uratz_studios-d853c3s.jpg

_dsc4079_by_uratz_studios-d853c3s.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back