Ghostbusters movie by Paul Feig

BTW...Leslie Jones is HUGE!!!

Gotta go back & look at the posted dimensions of the pack, cause it's either going to look like a toy on her, or it's going to pull Kate over.:lol:thumbsup

--Edited--

So the packs are 12 1/2 inches wide, & 20 inches tall.

Jones is 6 ft even & McKinnon is 5'4. I guess that pic just looks like a collection of extreme body types (but not in a bad/hating way).

Last edited:
I appreciate the rgb egon hair, and the four of them look good together. I wish they were a group of employees down the line in a Ghostbusters company that had started in the 80s...

enhanced-18827-1436489842-1.jpg

I haven't seen any pictures of them on skateboards yet. Or a dog. It needs a dog. Kids love dogs.

Only then will the checklist be complete.

Take a look at this image. They designed the ****ty proton pack to have two balls caged in the side. That just goes to show the thought processes for Feig and what a ******* he really is. Not only is he going with 'pro woman' he's completely 'anti men.' That's real maturity there.
First of all, you can't be feminist, or "pro-women" and be "anti-men". Doesn't work that way. And if you are, you're doing it wrong. Second, if you honestly believe that was the thought process behind that element of the design, I feel really bad for you.

And for what it's worth, there's four "balls" on the pack, not two.

I was not a supporter of this film, and I'm still not 100%. But even I'm tired of the hate. I mean holy crap, people are picking apart EVERYTHING to try and justify why it's a bad idea. My only real gripe is it's not set in the original continuity. Outside of that, I like the uniforms, the pack is really starting to grow on me, I'm excited for Ecto Bikes. Everything I've seen at least seems to be in the same spirit(no pun intended) as the original.

You know what, **** it. I'm in. Let's do this.

First of all, you can't be feminist, or "pro-women" and be "anti-men". Doesn't work that way. And if you are, you're doing it wrong. Second, if you honestly believe that was the thought process behind that element of the design, I feel really bad for you.

And for what it's worth, there's four "balls" on the pack, not two.

I was not a supporter of this film, and I'm still not 100%. But even I'm tired of the hate. I mean holy crap, people are picking apart EVERYTHING to try and justify why it's a bad idea. My only real gripe is it's not set in the original continuity. Outside of that, I like the uniforms, the pack is really starting to grow on me, I'm excited for Ecto Bikes. Everything I've seen at least seems to be in the same spirit(no pun intended) as the original.

You know what, **** it. I'm in. Let's do this.

You & me, man.

You & me.

The RGB look is cool. But seriously, the jumpsuits are dang unflattering.

To be fair, I don't know anyone who genuinely looks good in a jumpsuit. Also, re: them looking like trash collectors,

Take a look at this image. They designed the ****ty proton pack to have two balls caged in the side. That just goes to show the thought processes for Feig and what a ******* he really is. Not only is he going with 'pro woman' he's completely 'anti men.' That's real maturity there.

https://www.facebook.com/chroniclec...pe=1&comment_id=1603212789938560&notif_t=like

That's...a reach. The fact that a proton pack has two (or four) silver balls on it could be due to...well...anything, really. Especially if they're on both sides, they're probably there to add ballast and keep the pack from looking like a plastic toy and bouncing around too much. I rather doubt it's part of a grand conspiracy of symbolic castration.

That's...a reach. The fact that a proton pack has two (or four) silver balls on it could be due to...well...anything, really. Especially if they're on both sides, they're probably there to add ballast and keep the pack from looking like a plastic toy and bouncing around too much. I rather doubt it's part of a grand conspiracy of symbolic castration.

maybe they are ghost grenades

someone posted this on my news feed. reading some of the comments by the ladies makes me wonder who this movie is really being made for. at least some ladies get it. jeez, you'd think women have never been on film before. Now we've got to start every reply with 'i'm not sexist..' or 'I've got no problem with a female cast'... it can't just be about ghostbusters. sigh. this thing will be a hit just from the women who like it because it's all women.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/new-ghostbusters-cast-photos#.tyByDRBAo

Last edited:
ok, to sum this thread up for the newcomers....

'Oh my god..new ghostbusters..'

'wait, the original crew doesn't exist? alternate universe? I hate it.'

'I love it!'

'wait, why do you hate it, because it's all women? that's the most sexist thing I've ever heard! My god you offend me'.....

'didn't you read what I said, or do you just like to attack me? I hate it because of blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...i have no problem with women ghostbusters.''

'god you nerds infuriate me. if this was all men, you'd be singing it's praises. Mellisa McCarthy is the hottest comedian in town right now...you wouldn't be saying these things if it was john candy...''

'no, no no..that's not it at all....'

and......it's been like that for 30 pages. there. you are all caught up now. join in on the fun ;o) we've still got a year to go! ;o). it pretty much follows these lines all across facebook to.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back