Interest 'Ghostbusters' Ecto Goggles remastered NEW RUN THIS JULY

I love the color of them. I have a pair I made from an Epic Props UK kit, I also have a Karnivorous Creations set, and I'm just not in love with their respective colors. But these look great.

One question for you RetroCulture, I don't own anything with cold cast parts. How do those parts look in hand?
I owned both Epic Props (terrible, worst pair I ever had), and Karnivorous (nice but not this nice).

These are easily hands down winners.

Genuinely you’ll be happy.

On a side note, it's incredible how much better these look than the Hollywood Collectibles goggles. I made the mistake of buying their muon trap and Halliwax and I completely redesigned it because it was so bad. After that debacle, I swore off anymore of their stuff and their goggles just did not impress me.
The difference is the use of real parts. While I'm proud of my lenses and their mobility (something I've never done in a prop replica) the molding and casting of real world parts makes the details count. And once you've held a pair of these (now antique) NVG frames, you see that the color was really altered by their environment. Sun damage and bleaching was common. So that requires multiple coats of a couple of different colors over the color casting. I'm pleased everyone is enjoying these!

Got mines! Really nice work hotshot! Thank you! I think the only thing I’d say is that the lenses inside kinda dig into my head but it is not too bad with some extra padding!

Thanks! Yea they twinge a bit...I think I might shrink them a bit with this new molding...at first they didn't bug me in the prototypes, my square head strikes again lol

But I'm glad you like them!

Thanks! Yea they twinge a bit...I think I might shrink them a bit with this new molding...at first they didn't bug me in the prototypes, my square head strikes again lol

But I'm glad you like them!
As someone with a smaller head, I would very much appreciate this haha

Next ten COMPLETE!
Shipping tomorrow morning. I'm off the next few days for gallbladder surgery so I'm looking forward to sitting still and just making molds in the days after :)

Some of the parts, decals, snaps, yadda yadda are already bagged and waiting for the next 20

AF05750E-CB7C-4DAE-8211-56B51AA1B7B2.jpeg

The difference is the use of real parts. While I'm proud of my lenses and their mobility (something I've never done in a prop replica) the molding and casting of real world parts makes the details count. And once you've held a pair of these (now antique) NVG frames, you see that the color was really altered by their environment. Sun damage and bleaching was common. So that requires multiple coats of a couple of different colors over the color casting. I'm pleased

Next ten COMPLETE!
Shipping tomorrow morning. I'm off the next few days for gallbladder surgery so I'm looking forward to sitting still and just making molds in the days after :)

Some of the parts, decals, snaps, yadda yadda are already bagged and waiting for the next 20

View attachment 1518851
They look fantastic! Best of luck on your surgery!

List is updated, Shipoing notices for tomorrow morning have gone out via your PayPal emails ( I assume).

We've shipped 40, next 20 are beginning! I'll be unavailable tomorrow and Thursday due to surgery, but I'll be back at it Friday.

And just cause I love y'all so much, here's some sneak peaks from Santa...

2E4F25E2-7289-4C9C-A94A-48CC9FFE41E8.jpeg

E16678F7-D71A-4C98-A7E6-AB92AA6FB6AD.jpeg

List is updated, Shipoing notices for tomorrow morning have gone out via your PayPal emails ( I assume).

We've shipped 40, next 20 are beginning! I'll be unavailable tomorrow and Thursday due to surgery, but I'll be back at it Friday.

And just cause I love y'all so much, here's some sneak peaks from Santa...

View attachment 1519098

View attachment 1519097
Ugh, I'm definitely going to be in for a pair of GB II's.

How many more GB (1984) goggles will you be making? I will be able to purchase a set after Christmas as purchasing gifts for family has to come first.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back