Limited Run Ghostbusters Afterlife - Baby Stay Puft - FOR SALE

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all,

Here's some pics of the finished Baby Stay Puft. They are 4 inches tall (I tried 3 inches and they were just too tiny). The head moves and the arms can be posed (I used a tiny dab of hot glue to hold them in once posed).

These are untouched, I just picked off (most) of the supports and took some pics. A little bit of sandpaper and some paint and you'll be good to go.

They are going to sell for $25 for 1, $40 for 2, or $50 for 3. Shipping will be $10.00 anywhere and I can ship 3 of them for that. I'll probably put these up on my Etsy store, but the bulk pricing will be for RPF members only.

If you'd like to order some, please head to my google form and fill it out, then send the PP. Just put how many you are ordering under "optional accessories". I'll check your PayPal, but this just makes it easier.

http://goo.gl/forms/p0YUUrS

Thanks

1640147052434.png

1640147192796.png

Last edited:
Thanks all, trying to get through the end of the school year (as a teacher) has been tough, but here's some renders:

1639754205773.png

We're just tweaking a few small things and cutting the head and arms for printing and pose-ability (not a real word). I'll get a sample printed on the FDM printer next week and share some more pics ASAP.

Thanks

Hi all,
They are going to sell for $25 for 1, $40 for 2, or $50 for 3. Shipping will be $10.00 anywhere and I can ship 3 of them for that. I'll probably put these up on my Etsy store, but the bulk pricing will be for RPG members only.

Thanks

RPG? Are we the Role Playing Game people? Okay, I suppose some of us are, but I suspect a typo. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back