Ghostbusters (2016) (Post-release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and that price tag! WTH are they smoking?

http://www.target.com/p/star-wars-the-force-awakens-12-inch-chewbacca/-/A-17303525

Star Wars. 14$'s

I mean, honestly. the INSANITY involved in EVERY single decision in this crappy little movie from the die hard fans right down to the copororate structure for things like this (and don't forget the $50 cheap plastic halloween masks!)....

there really needs to be a psychology paper on it all.

Now, a 12 ' figure... that might be worth the price tag for a die hard fan, but inches :)

and that price tag! WTH are they smoking?

http://www.target.com/p/star-wars-the-force-awakens-12-inch-chewbacca/-/A-17303525

Star Wars. 14$'s

I mean, honestly. the INSANITY involved in EVERY single decision in this crappy little movie from the die hard fans right down to the copororate structure for things like this (and don't forget the $50 cheap plastic halloween masks!)....

there really needs to be a psychology paper on it all.

Now, a 12 ' figure... that might be worth the price tag for a die hard fan, but inches :)

That Chewie, with such crappy detailing looks like it was made in the early 80's.

Oh ye of little faith! I'm sure those $130.00 Rowan figures will fly off the shelves.

Just to be clear, I was joking about the either or choice of Blockade Runner or Rowan. However, their priorities remain skewed.
With Feigbusters totally bombing in Japan, those Rowan 12 inch figures are destined to be put on clearance in a month. The person at Bandai who shelled out the money to Sony to license that Rowan figure should be fired for such a stupid decision.

Braeden got to make his trip to Sony last week, got some awesome gifts, met the local busters, got to see the props, and filmed his movie trailer.

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

image5.JPG

image6.JPG

image7.JPG

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=ghostbusters2016.htm

Interesting break down in losses.

It took all those territories just to make barely 3/4ths what it made in the US all this time. which we are all still wondering how it made even that much.

I wonder how those numbers compare to a fantastic four or water world..
To keep things in perspective, Feigbusters was forecasted to make $40 million in the UK. So far it made $13.8 in the UK. That is just not bad, it plain sucks.

They could be bringing in pizza though, so we dont know if its GB16 related. ;)
Possibly the one of the eight kids that saw Feigbusters. This kid, the girl previously shown in the pic of Jettafro, and the three girls of David Silva of the Mass. GBs. That's it. All the other kids went to see Secret Life of Pets or Finding Dory. And those were the ones with the smart parents.

No, I don't want to crush 'dreams'. but the so called supporters really want to make the detractors look bad, don't they?

sigh.
Actually, no, I couldn't care less about 'making' you 'look' anything. The constant whining, continual misogynistic posts (and a thread which was deleted) and name-calling do more to show people what kind of woman-hating man-babies you anti GB16 folks are without me having to lift a finger.

They could be bringing in pizza though, so we dont know if its GB16 related. ;)
Well, the boy can do some yard work and go camping now. The pictures from Jettafro show a digital camera, a Nerf gun, a wood chipper, a BBQ smoker and a camping stove. It would have been cheaper to take him shopping at Walmart and Home Depot and then spray paint everything gray.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I don't want to crush 'dreams'. but the so called supporters really want to make the detractors look bad, don't they?

sigh.
Anything to derail or deflect the fact that Feigbusters sucked and bombed at the box office.

Anything to derail or deflect the fact that Feigbusters sucked and bombed at the box office.

the supposedly never ending battle between the supposed 'positive and supportive' people and the evil ones who are free to find fault with things ;o).

never knew supportivness could be so vicious ;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back