general veers (AT-AT commander)

hartmann

hello I seek has to find the element of detail which is on the helmet of general veers thank you for the information
pierre

Funny - I am currently devloping such an item for my AT-ST driver costume.

The AT-ST helmets use a similar device and are not covered.
What you see is a box with rounded edges approx. 4cm length and 4,5cm height as a base. I guess the depth is around the 1,5 cm mark at the top, maybe 2.
On the box there is 1 bigger round button in the upper left corner and two smaller ones in the lower right.
The main piece is what I believe has to be the rear half of the carbouretor part of the Revell/Renwal 8V engine kit that was used in several sw parts. (It is definately not the front half except the intake like part)

- thanks to marcus o. here from the boards for the V8 hint -

Above the carbouretor part there is half a dish and conic cylinder ending at the border of the box.
On top of the box there is another cone shape with something rectangular holding the cut "ring".

Here are a few screen caps: (I might release my technical drawings once I finished mine)
atstcom.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back