General Gundam/Mecha Cosplay Tutorial

Clive, thanks so much for the tutorial! Hopefully, I'll have the time and resources to someday make a mech as good as yours.

I second Badot's comment. I have never come across such a detailed and perfectly written set of tutorials. Much to my wife's annoyance I shall have to do them honour by building one of these amazing creations :)
I just wish I could fast forward time to lesson 12 to see how you tackle it. I have pretty much worked it out but would be a bonus to have the masters first hand explanation of covering the corrugated plastic.

Great admirer of you work and looking forward to the next instailment,
Tom.

that was deffo worth a look thanks for that, had not thought about that type of build but thanks to you may give it a go at some point. suscribed

Nice work. I particularly like the simplicity of the drawings. I have also managed to develop this very same method!

Arms and hands?

Hey nice job on the Costume. Very well made tutorial. Where did you get the corragated plastic from and roughly how much does it take to build the full costume?

Thanks for the appreciation of my tutorial. At least I know that it is worth the effort compling it =)

Clive, thanks so much for the tutorial! Hopefully, I'll have the time and resources to someday make a mech as good as yours.

You are welcomed! I believe you can =) I look forward to it.

I second Badot's comment. I have never come across such a detailed and perfectly written set of tutorials. Much to my wife's annoyance I shall have to do them honour by building one of these amazing creations :)
I just wish I could fast forward time to lesson 12 to see how you tackle it. I have pretty much worked it out but would be a bonus to have the masters first hand explanation of covering the corrugated plastic.

Great admirer of you work and looking forward to the next instailment,
Tom.

It is not really perfect. I believe there are grammatical errors. =P
Great to hear that you have worked it out! Who knows? We may be thinking along the same line =)

Nice work. I particularly like the simplicity of the drawings. I have also managed to develop this very same method!

Arms and hands?

Thanks =) Arms and hands coming up =)

Hey nice job on the Costume. Very well made tutorial. Where did you get the corragated plastic from and roughly how much does it take to build the full costume?

Thanks =) I got them from the local bookstores in my country. I think I used around 20 pieces of them...A2 size...

Oh my god yes!

I was considering a Gundam costume (its 1 or 2 down the list, but I was thinking about the feasibility and how I'd construct it) This is exactly what I needed.
Clear, informative, confirmed some things I though I'd be doing and brought to light some points I'd missed!

Fantastic job and thanks a million! Looking forward to reading the rest :)

Oh my god yes!

I was considering a Gundam costume (its 1 or 2 down the list, but I was thinking about the feasibility and how I'd construct it) This is exactly what I needed.
Clear, informative, confirmed some things I though I'd be doing and brought to light some points I'd missed!

Fantastic job and thanks a million! Looking forward to reading the rest :)

Hope that it can be of practical use to your project =)

A lot of the construction of my Gundam is going a bit of a different route (think Thorsoli's space marines) but the info on sizing and setup will be invaluable. Thank you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back