General Gundam/Mecha Cosplay Tutorial

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Clivelee

I am compiling a tutorial for making mecha/ gundam costumes. Please note that this is not pepakura and that I do not use pepakura and I have no pepakura files/design with me. Here goes:

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Deelite

nice. can't wait to see more. Head construction is the same way I did my Gundam costume back in the 90's

Annadill

great work so far and from the looks of it its going to be big :D

cant wait to see how you tackle parts like the shoulders ect

jimrush51

Im excited to see this unfold. i havent found alot of people showing off the building process, only the final product. Thanks in advance!

Clivelee

Thanks everyone. I hope this can be of help to anyone who wanna make a mecha costue.

are you the greatest cosplayer in the universe?

damn... look at those suits.
Greatest....naaah....I am just another cosplayer in the universe =)

Clivelee, thanx i was waitin' for this it's Roy from Fb this is awesome brah.:cool:cool
hey Roy! Thanks man...ur ironman is awesome too...and ur tony stark =)

Rysjin7717

Hey Clivelee, will these stuctures work for using cardboard? Thats all i have ta work with. Btw I don't have a IM at th' moment just collecting tools an supplies right now still in research and design phase seein' how th' body is built in your tutorial everything is supported together structurally very smart brah.:cool:popcorn:cool

TAZNITBR

Wow brother, thank you very much for this! Can i call you teacher? Awesome job, very instructive really. :)

infymys

Sr Member
Your attention to detail in your work as well as your tutorial is mind blowing. Doing a Gundam is definitely on my wish list and this will most likely be the definitive resource that I use. Many kudos to you, good sir.

Shilow

You made my day Clive°°
This tutorial is pure gold!!
(And now i know why do you never made the Wing Gundam Zero, because you can see the neck right? :p )