General Doctor Whoniverse Discussion

Forget the Coat rack, isn't there a woodern chair in the TARDIS? I know its kicking about during that season. Its the same one that crops up in Hartnel eps & onwards. Can't believe the BBC kept that prop for so long!

Yeah, I think the Doc is sitting in it playing chess with K-9 in The Sunmakers. I'll see if I can get a screencap.

How are they gonna resolve the killing or Resurrection of the Dr?

From various forums and Doctor Who blogs it sounds like he will technically die. However...
There are major hints that some alien associated with Viking/Norsk mythology will take the Doctor to "Vallhala" after he's burned on the boat - ala Norsk tradition. From there he'll meet the alien and figure out a way back.

Episode 11 is titled "The God Complex" - maybe it'll happen then, but I think they'll keep us guessing til the last episode.

oh yeah.

Dr-Who-Muppets.jpg

That's hardly "official". Official would be the BBC (or Matt Smith) saying "I'm leaving at the end of the next season."

These are pretty off-hand comments. His focus could be on the filming commitment for the next season and "Done with Doctor Who" could mean 'done with his filming commitment'.

Seriously - we went through this just about every season. Just wait until an OFFICAL announcement is made.

When I was thirteen I made a Sandman shirt from Logan's Run as my home ec project and I didn't take it off for four days. And even then I might have gone a week but my dad pulled me aside and said I should really let my mother wash it. :)

This day in history, 1963. A man living with his granddaughter in a junkyard abducts two schoolteachers, and vanishes.

Happy 48th birthday doc....relatively speaking of course.

The_11_Doctors_wallpaper_by_adamis.png

Holy crap that's an amazing video!!!! It really shows the epic scale of the history of Doctor Who. I find it interesting that they even continue to tie in the American Doctor Who movie!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back