Gears Of War 3: Torque Bow WIP

Thanks! A very long time, way to long. But worth it in the end I reckon.

Hahaha! You've got no idea how often I cop that one. :). I've actually learned to turn around when someone yells out Jacob or Taylor... Sad life. ;).

Did a bit more today, painted the arrow, wrapped the handle. And pretty much finished everything else up.

IMG_2780.jpg

IMG_2781.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2779.jpg

I think Ima call it done. :).

I see it's got what looks like piston rods out to the arms of the bow, does that mean it folds up? I haven't gotten to play the 3rd game yet, so I don't know if it does in the game, but it looks like it would. Either way, folding or static, it still looks amazing.

EDIT: Heh, just went back and saw your post about that. Still though, maybe when you cast it there might be some way to work that out?

Those are styrene pipes. Sadly.... But yes, once it's moulded I'll have a hollow shell in which I can project the rod back into and hopefully make some sort of 'hero' Bow that folds up. And springs out... That's the plan anyway. :).

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back