GBNolen's Jawa

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GBNolen

I did this a while back and it doesn't fit me anymore as I was 13 when I did it but here is my Jawa!

Jawa.jpg

Jawa 2.jpg

Took this about a year after those photos,

Jawa 3.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sym-Cha

Master Member
That looks absolutely fabulous ... and you made this when 13 ... even more impressive ... I love the outdoors picture ... it's a Jawa that's for sure :)

Chaim

Sym-Cha

Master Member
So what's your plan since you're not able to wear this Jawa costume anymore? Put it on a mannequin perhaps? :)

Chaim

GBNolen

So what's your plan since you're not able to wear this Jawa costume anymore? Put it on a mannequin perhaps? :)

Chaim

That's a possibility! Right now it's not priority but I hope do something with it someday. A cool display with a desert like base would be awesome!