Gauntlet help

Nismo300ZX

Forgive me if this has been posted already, but can someone please give me some pointers? I have a set of resin AVP gauntlets from Chuck, they rock, but I am trying to configure the best way to have them fitted to my arms to where they can't slide up/down or around. Any help?
Thanks,
Jay

IMG00151.jpg

Forgive me if this has been posted already, but can someone please give me some pointers? I have a set of resin AVP gauntlets from Chuck, they rock, but I am trying to configure the best way to have them fitted to my arms to where they can't slide up/down or around. Any help?
Thanks,
Jay
You might have to put some padding in the gauntlet to make it thicker inside, so it doesn't slide up and down your arm.

That's what I've done so far, just didn't know if anyone out there had come up with a special trick or something. Ya never know :)

What you can do also is put velcro on the inside bottom half and in the same area on your skin/body suit. That way when you suit up put the lower gauntlet half on meshed with the velcro on your arm then put the top half on. Shouldnt go anywhere. If your arm doesnt fill the gauntlets enough to make contact, then add foam then the velcro on top of the foam.

I'd also suggest adding a little foam to the inside of the skin if there's room, or a bit in the gaunt and a bit inside the arm. Should solve the problem in the same way, but the gaunt wont look so "chunky". Just a thought. :)

Thanks guys. I'll get it all fixed up soon. And thanks for the feedback on my suit Shockwave...I haven't had much interest in it apparently :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back