Game: Which Actor... ?

Ooops! My bad, I knew that was how it worked too. Brain fart. I just so eager to post something :facepalm.

We can hold off on mine. usconcept, by all means take back the reins which I so flagrantly usurped!

No problem... usconcept has passed the torch to you, so we're working on:

1. A monarch
2. A butler
3. A porter

Number 3 has me stumped...

That's who I thought of at first, too, but I can't get him to fit for a monarch either.

Hmmm... how about this? Helen Mirren

1. The Queen: The Queen (2006) or Elizabeth I in Elizabeth I (2005)
2. Hobson from Arthur (2011)
3. Mrs. Porter in Gosford Park (2001) (This is a cheese guess since she played a Porter by name and not by profession. I doubt this will count, but it's worth a try.)

Last edited:
Speaking of rules Lambzilla... when you make a guess, you're supposed to list the roles the actor played that fulfills each category... and photos are always a plus! :)

So here's one for you too: :behave

Oh blarg, I didn't read through the whole thread, I just scanned the first page and then jumped into the game. I guess I deserve that bonk.

So, Anthony Hopkins:

Monarch: Odin in "Thor"
thor-odin-loki.jpg

OR Hrothgar in "Beowolf"
showImage.aspx

Butler: James Stevens in "The Remains of the Day"
the-remains-of-the-day-800-75.jpg

Porter: John in "Bobby"
006BBY_Anthony_Hopkins_009.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, not who I was thinking.

Here's a clue.

The Porter role is from a fully produced filmed version of a play.

Also, sorry for the delay!

The answer doesn't have to match exactly who you were thinking. IIRC it's even worth bonus points if someone comes up with someone you weren't thinking of. :)

Yes, that's correct. Getting an answer other than what the poster was thinking, but still fitting all the category, is valid and should earn you bonus points in the game of "Which Actor?".... ;)

If you think that Lambzilla's guesses fulfill your three categories, then you can declare him victorious and reveal your original answer as you see fit.

[Edit: Drewid beat me to the punch... that's what I get for eating my lunch while trying to post]

Yeah I knew it'd be an easy one. Let's see. This one played a Doctor who studied Time Travel,
A Klingon and The boss in a Animated/Live action movie.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back