Game of Thrones

Well i had to catch up from episode 1 season7....

But wholy cow,
The battle of winterfel, damn that was punishing and seriously 80 minutes of being on the edge of my seat with that one...

Wasn't the Night King already coming before Bran became The Three Eyed Raven? If so, why was he coming at that time? I'm trying so hard to not be disappointed with that last episode, but ****, they better tell us something about his motivation!! This can't be the end of the Night King's story. I demand answers!!!

Wasn't the Night King already coming before Bran became The Three Eyed Raven? If so, why was he coming at that time? I'm trying so hard to not be disappointed with that last episode, but ****, they better tell us something about his motivation!! This can't be the end of the Night King's story. I demand answers!!!

Wait for the books, I suppose...

There was another 3 eyed Raven at the time. One imagines the night King would have gladly killed that one instead.

Plus the night King's goal was the death of all things. The death of the 3 eyed Raven was just a part. An important part, but just part.

The three eye raven at the time knew that he was gonna die. That’s why he put the events of Brans fall into place. From having bran feed the ravens all the time at the tower. To alerting Jamie and cersie that bran saw them together. With bran losing his legs, it was easier to give bran a purpose. Show up in his dreams and send Reed kids to help strength his powers. Thus he had a new three raven to replace him and keep the cycle alive.

067553B9-637E-45FC-A861-A788B8DC0799.gif
Grey worm vs the mountain live on pay per view next Sunday!!!

I was really thinking of grey worm fighting the mountain in the same style that Red viper did. Quick moves and a reach since the mountain is even slower now.

Surprised Bronn was such a dick. Figured he would be cooler with his boys. Even give them tips on what the plans were over at kings landing. I guess he really didn’t want High Garden that much then.

How the F don’t you see a whole fleet chilling in your waters? Really now you can fly the dragons that it would have been seen from a normal height. No one was at castle to say anything about ships are waiting for ya.

I wished she would have grabbed cersie and just jumped off the wall once she knew she was a going to die.

Someone just sneak into the sewers and light the dragon fire. Burn them all.

Something I noticed, could be a coincidence, but might be spoiler.

When Tyrion said that Brienne was a virgin, Pod drank.

Tonight's episode was ok. I enjoyed it more than last week since it lacked the endless amounts of plot armor that made me so irritated. That being said...it wasn't without its own glaring flaws.

For one, Jon not saying goodbye to Ghost was ridiculous. Some are saying the subtext in that moment was him trying to put his Stark name behind him, but it's completely out of character. Ghost has been with him through thick and thin and while he's a Targaryen, he's still half Stark. Trying to accept the other half of your heritage or not, pet your damn dog!

Cheap move to cut away before we saw Sansa and Arya hear the truth. That might be the last scene we see those 4 together and it was a huge waste.

Rhaegal's death...*sigh* to be honest I didn't see it coming and was shocked, but I shouldn't have been and neither should have Dany and Co. It's broad daylight, she's flying hundreds of feet above the water and didn't see the massive fleet in front of her? Hiding behind some rocks my *, there's no way all those ships could have been out of sight. Dany should have expected an ambush at Dragonstone anyway. Dany really is blowing that 3 dragon lead.

It would have been nice to have gotten a little explanation as to how they knew Missandei would make such a great prisoner, but my expectations this season have fallen so low at this point I'll let that one slide.

I hope Tyrion didn't really try to reason with Cersei again. I can't believe he did it the first time and I couldn't believe he was doing it again - I'm hoping he only approached her so he could mention the baby in front of Euron. Euron's going to suspect it's not his now (that is if he's smart enough, which I'm not certain he is).

Speaking of Cersei, someone explain to me why she didn't just lay waste to Dany and Co. when she had the chance? The one remaining dragon was a stone's throw away and she didn't take that opportunity to take out her enemy's greatest weapon (also, who's bright idea was it to have that dragon so close to all those scorpions in the first place??)? It's not like Cersei cares about playing fair, she blew up the Sept of Baelor to avoid going to court for Pete's sake...

Sansa telling Tyrion about Jon was a pretty great move on her part...can't wait to see how that pans out. I'm glad to see Varys serving the realm again, although it won't end well for Dany

I want to see the hound kill the mountain .

and Arya kill Cersi.

Than Arya needs to return to Bravos to serve the faceless crew .
Then I hope it to get out about snow's claim on the throne .

And somehow John survive a big fire in front of everyone to cement his bloodline in the people minds and piss off Danny .
So we get an impromptu civil war wiping our most of the surviving cast

Maybe Jamie will be the one to kill cersi as he sees she is mad like the first king he
slayed.???
Teryion lives and gets a winery or brothel or both .

After its all over the new king is some new character just introduced so we're all left scratching our heads .
or worse the redheaded stark who becomes just like Cersi !

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back