Game of Thrones

Soooo does anyone think that drogon will die, or maybe one of the smaller dragons, then the night king will raise it as an undead dragon? I was thinking that when I watched the episode. It was cool how the scales deflected the regular arrows. I really just want dragons to kick ass man. And I want Bran to die. I really cant stand his face, and how detached he is from everyone. I dont care if he knows all or can see all.

So what's the scoop on Jamie? Will he somehow be saved and used to trade for the Dornish woman and the Grayjoy or is he fish food? With all that armor he was sinking pretty fast.

Jaime as a character has much more to do in this story and deserves a redemption, so I doubt very much he's dead, but this being Game of Thrones, you never really know. If someone from Dany's side grabs him he would make a perfect hostage, but from what I've read, we've seen the last of Ellaria Sand and her daughter for now. Maybe they could trade him for Yara, but I think most likely they'll hold on to him. Another survivor could make it back to King's Landing and might not know he survived and they'll tell Cersei that he's dead. That will throw her into full psycho queen mode and most likely lead to her demise.

You can't kill Bronn, gonna be cool reunion next week.

Well soon there will be no one left for the white walkers to fight. Since armies are gone to the way side.

Dead army :
lannisters - lost half crew at castle rock and lost the other half to team dragon. Anyone left at KL, but can't be that much.
High garden withered out
Dorne got their battle ship sunk

on the ropes
Iron island :crew was already split up. Iron on iron attack took a good amount out. Go and sink the grey worm express ( but not too many guys on the boats since they were sacking the castle) hipster pirate men gotta to be getting low
king landing?--- who knows who is left, we'll call them the mixed bag of nuts

A little wounded / seen action:
The vale
winter fell
horse riders
unsullied
The unstoppable : Bear island rolling 11 deep

I said this a while ago. It would be interesting if someone with some census/population knowledge would estimate the amount the number of people living in Westeros at the beginning of the series, and show it's decline over time. Not only are armies getting decimated over time, but most of the young men who would be having kids have been away at war for years. That means the birthrate is probably really low right now.

With every battle there are fewer troops to battle the Whitewalkers.

And every soldier that dies in a battle becomes a potential recruit for the army of the dead.

The dead bodies would be burned after the clean up crew was done. They would never just leave dead bodies laying around. This take out any chance of a plague and disease. Gotta keep those castles nice n clean for the next house.

jamie is alive. I don't think the water was that deep as they showed him going down. I think with the slow motion angle it seemed to be 20ft deep. But it's really like maybe 4 feet deep. Kinda like how in the fellowship of the ring with Sam at the end before frodo grabbed him. It made Sam look he is deep sea diving.

I wonder if they'll even show Jaime being saved? I'm imagining it just being a scene of him waking up somewhere asking what happened and it will be explained to him by...someone. Not sure who. Tyrion? Bronn? Some random maester?

Soooo does anyone think that drogon will die, or maybe one of the smaller dragons, then the night king will raise it as an undead dragon? I was thinking that when I watched the episode. It was cool how the scales deflected the regular arrows. I really just want dragons to kick ass man. And I want Bran to die. I really cant stand his face, and how detached he is from everyone. I dont care if he knows all or can see all.

I dont think Drogon will die, but I do believe future battles will result in the death of one of the dragons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back