Limited Run === G R A F L E X === Flashgun Gen.2 ... now taking PRE-ORDERS!!! New Pics Oct. 5

Tangential question, but is there any possibility of getting replica Graflex slaves someday? They're quite popular with those of us who do customs and the eBay prices for the real thing have hit stupid money lately. A quick perusal of the WTB forum shows a half dozen people wanting slaves lately. (Including me.)

Tangential question, but is there any possibility of getting replica Graflex slaves someday? They're quite popular with those of us who do customs and the eBay prices for the real thing have hit stupid money lately. A quick perusal of the WTB forum shows a half dozen people wanting slaves lately. (Including me.)

what do you mean by slave? a empty one?

what do you mean by slave? a empty one?

One of these:

s-l1000.jpg
IMG_20121214_124356.jpg

They were used on the Gary Kurtz not-Vader saber that's currently in MPOP in Seattle. I've heard people also use them for Starkiller lightsabers, from KOTOR.

Has anyone ordered one of these lately? I ordered one about three and a half weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped, despite being in stock. I sent an email to ask about it after a few weeks had gone by and Roman said it had a lead time of 2-3 weeks and it would ship early this week. I don't get why an in stock item has a lead time, especially one so long, but regardless it's well overdue now and I haven't received a reply to my email inquiry about it yesterday afternoon. Roman seems to have a pretty good reputation around here but this is pretty bad service.

Relax, Im sure it will ship soon. The two I ordered are currently in the mail and they got shipped after roughly 3-3 1/2 weeks. The timeframe you've stated is hardly "well overdue".

I ordered one January 8th. It arrived February 3rd. So, just under a month for me. I'd give it a few more days. Roman may just be behind catching up on emails.

Has anyone ordered one of these lately? I ordered one about three and a half weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped, despite being in stock. I sent an email to ask about it after a few weeks had gone by and Roman said it had a lead time of 2-3 weeks and it would ship early this week. I don't get why an in stock item has a lead time, especially one so long, but regardless it's well overdue now and I haven't received a reply to my email inquiry about it yesterday afternoon. Roman seems to have a pretty good reputation around here but this is pretty bad service.

Did you order a regular flash or a converted one? If the latter it may take time to assemble.

Did you order a regular flash or a converted one? If the latter it may take time to assemble.

Just the regular gen 2 flash replica. Was counting on having it by this weekend. I understand project run delays but this seemed like an off the shelf purchase. I don't get it.

Just the regular gen 2 flash replica. Was counting on having it by this weekend. I understand project run delays but this seemed like an off the shelf purchase. I don't get it.

His FB post has him finishing up MK1s and Elites...nothing about the flash though. I'm sure he's just behind on orders.

Roman is swamped right now, even his activity on here is low because of all the work he is doing, pumping out sabers

He’ll ship it, he’s never let me down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halliwax is right. Roman is slammed right now with a number of different sabers (GRAFLEX, MPP, Luke TLJ, & his ANH & ROTS Obi-Wans). He's a one man show, & right now that show is hopping. Give him time, you'll get it, & it'll be worth it.

I'll add to the echo - you have nothing to worry about with Roman. He's been so busy these past couple months that he's not responding to "has my order shipped" emails. Just be patient, it will be worth the wait! :cool

I still think if you can't meet your own deadlines you should at least communicate with your customers. People buy with expectations of getting things within a certain amount of time.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back