Limited Run === G R A F L E X === Flashgun Gen.2 ... now taking PRE-ORDERS!!! New Pics Oct. 5

Re: === G R A F L E X === flashgun ... anyone?

Well I was going to get a grafllex to make a Rotj Vader saber!! But since you might be doing the Rotj Vader I will hold out for that one!! But I still want to get the grafllex clamp!!

Well I was going to get a grafllex to make a Rotj Vader saber!! But since you might be doing the Rotj Vader I will hold out for that one!! But I still want to get the grafllex clamp!!

I'm currently working out the details, but nothing is even close to final. Once I have more info, I'll start a separate thread... at the very least, for an add-on kit.

Last edited:

Since we got a little off topic (my fault) are you guys interested in a Graflex? :cool

Let's get back to the GRAFLEX on this one. :thumbsup

Yes, definitely interested in the Graflex. I have one original that I made into Luke's ANH (pics coming soon), but I'd like to make the ESB and the upcoming TFA as well.

I'm new to props (only studio scake models so far) but depending on price i would take 1 or 2 to make two esb luke sabers

Hey, I'm a Johnny-come-lately and I haven't read the post. Is the graflex going to be brass with the chroming process on top like the original?

Is it the wrong time to express interest in a screen accurate ROTJ stunt vader version?

Good work roman! Every couple of weeks I'm tempted by your obi wan haha!

Hey Roman, out of curiosity how many total Graflex replicas are on this current interest list???

Tom

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back