Limited Run === G R A F L E X === Flashgun Gen.2 ... now taking PRE-ORDERS!!! New Pics Oct. 5

Re: === G R A F L E X === flashgun ... anyone?

So I'm really going to be looking at upgrading this to a custom LED in hilt saber with sound and removable blade. What is considered the best conversion kit or what combo of parts should I use??

=== G R A F L E X === flashgun ... anyone?

So I'm really going to be looking at upgrading this to a custom LED in hilt saber with sound and removable blade. What is considered the best conversion kit or what combo of parts should I use??

I believe both TCSS and The Graflex Shop have LED conversion kits. ARKM should be more knowledgeable on the subject since he's doing a Graflex conversion currently.

Last edited by a moderator:

I believe both TCSS and The Graflex Shop have LED conversion kits. @ARKM should be more knowledgeable on the subject since he's doing a Graflex conversion currently.

This is just my opinion , but having used both kits , the G R A F L E X shop is the better one , if you want to make a chassis.

PM'd you Roman.

Complete noob watching with interest! Ordered Graflex 2.0 but wondering if i should have gone this route?

Would love some pricing and pics to plan for a shopping list :D

Thanks!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back