Limited Run === G R A F L E X === Flashgun Gen.2 ... now taking PRE-ORDERS!!! New Pics Oct. 5

Re: G R A F L E X ... anyone?

Interested depending on price...and may I suggest pre-drilled ESB bottoms and second red buttons as an option?

Re: G R A F L E X flashgun ... anyone?

I would probably be one or two... maybe more down the line as - thanks to that trailer - my friends suddenly care about my Graflex sabers and are asking where to get one...

I told them it would cost them now, but that there's a guy I know potentially making perfect replicas.... A couple sounded like they'll want one.

And yeah, a pre drilled vader?! Oh man doo eeeeeeet.

I have a couple of Vader ROTJ versions, but I would LOVE a shiny, straight off the assembly line version.

-EL

In for at least one.

Also: Do you plan on offering any parts separately? Namely the red button, 'natch.

I got an e-mail from Parks... sounds like he's moving on to a Graflex specifically made and sold to be an electronics conversion... not making actual "Flash Handles" anymore... Just saber...

So doing this is friggin GREAT. I don't want speaker holes and "graflex" missing from clamp and bottom...

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back