Limited Run === G R A F L E X === Flashgun Gen.2 ... now taking PRE-ORDERS!!! New Pics Oct. 5

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cayman shen

Master Member
Re: G R A F L E X ... anyone?

Interested depending on price...and may I suggest pre-drilled ESB bottoms and second red buttons as an option?

Andymac84

Sr Member
Re: G R A F L E X flashgun ... anyone?

Interested :) take one or two depending on the final price plus shipping

NeoRutty

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I would probably be one or two... maybe more down the line as - thanks to that trailer - my friends suddenly care about my Graflex sabers and are asking where to get one...

I told them it would cost them now, but that there's a guy I know potentially making perfect replicas.... A couple sounded like they'll want one.

And yeah, a pre drilled vader?! Oh man doo eeeeeeet.

I have a couple of Vader ROTJ versions, but I would LOVE a shiny, straight off the assembly line version.

-EL

Coop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

In for at least one.

Also: Do you plan on offering any parts separately? Namely the red button, 'natch.

NeoRutty

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I got an e-mail from Parks... sounds like he's moving on to a Graflex specifically made and sold to be an electronics conversion... not making actual "Flash Handles" anymore... Just saber...

So doing this is friggin GREAT. I don't want speaker holes and "graflex" missing from clamp and bottom...