Limited Run === G R A F L E X === Flashgun Gen.2 ... now taking PRE-ORDERS!!! New Pics Oct. 5

Re: === G R A F L E X === flashgun ... anyone? _ **MORE SAMPLE PICS**

I imagine there are certain parts that would be pretty difficult for most people to attach. Like the bulb clamp assembly and the beer tab.

Anyone here care to help a noob out with a part list for the electronics? This is my first build and I wanted to get everything from TCSS since I don't want to order from separate shops due to the shipping charges and times to Australia. I was also thinking of going with Ryo's new blade slot when it comes out and maybe one of his chassis. Thanks!

Anyone here care to help a noob out with a part list for the electronics? This is my first build and I wanted to get everything from TCSS since I don't want to order from separate shops due to the shipping charges and times to Australia. I was also thinking of going with Ryo's new blade slot when it comes out and maybe one of his chassis. Thanks!

Electronics should be nearly the same as the 2.0. Probably can use Shoot2Thrill's part list...

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=49611.0

Hi Roman,

Not sure if others have asked this, I could not find any reference.

I have a Graflex package already ordered Flashgun, Graflex 3-Cell Bottom, Conversion Kit IV, Conversion Kit V & Graflex Red Button :D

I see now on your site you have a new Conversion Kit VII

http://romanprops.com/product/conversion-kit-vii-pre-order/

Is there any difference between the Conversion Kit V & Conversion Kit VII as my intention is to build a Graflex with interchangeable clamp cards/bottoms/buttons to configure as either Episode IV, V & VII

Thanks...

Hi Roman.
Last year on May 5, 2015 (post #90), I has stated that I was interested in purchasing 1-2 of your upcoming Graflex flashes. I have then reminded you to update the list by adding my name at your convenience (post #724). I recently checked and my name is still not in the list. Can you please put me down for 2 as requested before.

Hi Roman.
Last year on May 5, 2015 (post #90), I has stated that I was interested in purchasing 1-2 of your upcoming Graflex flashes. I have then reminded you to update the list by adding my name at your convenience (post #724). I recently checked and my name is still not in the list. Can you please put me down for 2 as requested before.

I believe he said he wasn't updating the list anymore since the pre-orders are going through his site now. Said the list was getting way too large to keep up with.

I believe he said he wasn't updating the list anymore since the pre-orders are going through his site now. Said the list was getting way too large to keep up with.

Yup. He did say that. The list has no meaning any longer. You can just go to his website and submit an order.

Hi Roman,

Not sure if others have asked this, I could not find any reference.

I have a Graflex package already ordered Flashgun, Graflex 3-Cell Bottom, Conversion Kit IV, Conversion Kit V & Graflex Red Button :D

I see now on your site you have a new Conversion Kit VII

http://romanprops.com/product/conversion-kit-vii-pre-order/

Is there any difference between the Conversion Kit V & Conversion Kit VII as my intention is to build a Graflex with interchangeable clamp cards/bottoms/buttons to configure as either Episode IV, V & VII

Thanks...

Kit 5 & 7 will have different cards. You will need to purchase the red button separately for kit 5, if needed.

Hi Roman.

Correct. The list will be up-to-date up to March 14th pre-orders. Orders March 15th and after will not be included on the list, as March 15th is when the Graflex sale was opened up to everyone through my site.The list will include those who placed an order, not those that expressed interest. Also, a lot of people did not include their screen name, as requested, so the list contains email names, not RPF screen names. :)

Yep, just placed an order for a weathered Obi kit and right now selling a few items in the JY to purchase a Graflex or two. :)

Kit 5 & 7 will have different cards. You will need to purchase the red button separately for kit 5, if needed.

Correct. The list will be up-to-date up to March 14th pre-orders. Orders March 15th and after will not be included on the list, as March 15th is when the Graflex sale was opened up to everyone through my site.The list will include those who placed an order, not those that expressed interest. Also, a lot of people did not include their screen name, as requested, so the list contains email names, not RPF screen names. :)

Got it, thank you for clarifying that. Then can you please put me down for 2 Graflex.

Got it, thank you for clarifying that. Then can you please put me down for 2 Graflex.

Eric, did you place an order? I can not find one.

The list is NOT an interest list.
Your name should be there IF you already placed an order, and IF the order was placed BEFORE March 15th.

Eric, did you place an order? I can not find one.

The list is NOT an interest list.
Your name should be there IF you already placed an order, and IF the order was placed BEFORE March 15th.

To avoid any miscommunication, when you mean placed an order, do you mean pay for it? If so, I didn't pay for it. However, I do want to purchase 2 of them for sure. Can please confirm if I understood correctly and let me know what I need to do to acquire 2 of them.

Re: === G R A F L E X === flashgun ... anyone?

Haha, I was going to post the video here... glad to see it's done already :D

Yes, I'll post more details soon.
I'll have the final prototype in hands in the coming weeks, and then Solo's Hold will be good to go in production (at which time everything will be detailed to you guys)!

That is the most accurate blade holder as it can get, modeled from vintage parts ^^

is the glass eye holder long enough to reach the blade without the spring to work as retention?

My user name was added to the notes on paypal however at the time I had just signed up for therpf the day before. Sorry about that. My email is on the list however. Is there any info you need from me or am I all set. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks, Kevin

When will the next batch be available, looking to place an order for one or two of these myself.

Re: === G R A F L E X === flashgun ... anyone?

This is an exact replica of an actual Graflex flash gun and the parts are not meant for anything extra. If it happens to work that way then great but I personally wouldn't use it that way. I would buy the blade retainer from the Graflex shop.

is the glass eye holder long enough to reach the blade without the spring to work as retention?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back