Limited Run === G R A F L E X === Flashgun Gen.2 ... now taking PRE-ORDERS!!! New Pics Oct. 5

Re: === G R A F L E X === flashgun ... anyone?

Ryo, I'm really looking forward to seeing a preview of what you have in store for this new chassis. Fingers crossed for NB3 compatibility. :)

Same. I'm already planning to get his Padawan chassis for the Graflex 2.0 kit at the end of this month.

Please add me to this run for 1 replica, plus extra buttons & 3-cell bottom.

Thanks!
Andrew

I'm stoked about this run. To satisfy my appetite, I picked up one of Korbanth's kits. It's a great kit! If he calls his the Graflex 2.0, I dub these the Graflex Realplica. Since they are going to actually work as a flash and all:)

June can't come quickly enough. So happy I got in on this. Thanks Roman for sorting this :thumbsup

Please add me on the run for 2... plus extra buttons & 3-cell bottoms to complete the set of 2, thanks !

Last edited:

Roman, I'm already in for one, but I hope you can shed a bit of info about Vader ROTJ/Graflex so I can decide on a possible second.

Should I be getting two of the current replicas now or should I get only one and wait on some additional or alternate work you're doing for the Vader look/alteration before buying for that?

Also, can your spare buttons be re-purposed/modified to also work as retention bolts for a blade adapter? Trying to decide if I get one here or somewhere else.

I'm interested but before I'm 100% in I'd love to know the final price

Roman, I'm already in for one, but I hope you can shed a bit of info about Vader ROTJ/Graflex so I can decide on a possible second.

Should I be getting two of the current replicas now or should I get only one and wait on some additional or alternate work you're doing for the Vader look/alteration before buying for that?

Also, can your spare buttons be re-purposed/modified to also work as retention bolts for a blade adapter? Trying to decide if I get one here or somewhere else.

The Vader ROTJ will not likely happen this year. I do hope that is next, but I can't say for sure until the Graflex is complete.

I'm not really sure about the red button... not much of an electronics/blade guy. I can tell you it will look like and function like an original, so if an original can be re-purposed... so can mine. :)

=== G R A F L E X === flashgun ... anyone?

The Vader ROTJ will not likely happen this year. I do hope that is next, but I can't say for sure until the Graflex is complete.

I'm not really sure about the red button... not much of an electronics/blade guy. I can tell you it will look like and function like an original, so if an original can be re-purposed... so can mine. :)

I've seen a original button repurposed so that's great news!

Last edited:

I've seen a original button repurposed so that's great news!

Links if you have them, please. :) The second reason I'm asking is that I'd hate to get retention-style button from someone else and end up with something that doesn't quite match the button Roman is making on the other side of the hilt.

- - - Updated - - -

That's fine, my only concern is the Graflex as well. So if you're planning to do something in the future for Vader I won't bother to get an extra flash gun now.

Hi Romans Empire!!
I REALLY admire your work!! I'm saving to pre-order the OBI kit for next month...

Count me in with this Graflex, but I'd love to know the final price, so I can be 100% absolutely sure I can get it before deadline!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

I think I'm leaning toward grabbing two and an additional bottom end. That will allow me to build a bottom each for ANH and ESB with the second providing the base for Vader's Graflex later in the year as well as donating its clamp and red button(s) to be used elsewhere.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back